Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

paintmejudy 05-05-2011 03:54 PM

OH MY GOODNESS, I'm going to see one of my blocks already? So excited!!!

Originally Posted by Roseysue
I received my First F8 from PaintMeJudy in the mail today.

How exciting to be able to do my first grown up block!

It's all done and waiting for a ride to the PO.

I really enjoyed doing it. Hope it is what you have in mind.

roseysue (sue_

AngieS 05-05-2011 04:41 PM

I got a lil package today from Karenpatrick. That is some beautiful fabric!! Reminds me of peacocks. :)

Havplenty 05-05-2011 05:30 PM

you can send me one.

Originally Posted by heyjami
If anyone in this group needs me to generate a pdf of the addresses in a label format (I have 3 across, 10 down already in front of me, Avery 5160), PM me with your email address and I'll send you a copy you can print out on your label paper.

Jami

Havplenty 05-05-2011 05:39 PM

i got a great batik in today that matches the michael miller fabric i will be sending out. will anyone mind if i send a piece of the batik along to possibly incorporate in your block?

i actually have two fabrics i want to do that way. the other is going to be a surprise quilt for my bestest friend and the accent fabric i want to send is what she used in her bedroom. let me know if you are comfortable with this idea before i mail out anything. i will most likely be mailing fabric by tuesday of next week. i will work on cutting this week.

Roseysue 05-05-2011 05:50 PM

I mailed out almost all of my f8 today.

AngieS 05-05-2011 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i got a great batik in today that matches the michael miller fabric i will be sending out. will anyone mind if i send a piece of the batik along to possibly incorporate in your block?

i actually have two fabrics i want to do that way. the other is going to be a surprise quilt for my bestest friend and the accent fabric i want to send is what she used in her bedroom. let me know if you are comfortable with this idea before i mail out anything. i will most likely be mailing fabric by tuesday of next week. i will work on cutting this week.

That is fine with me. That would help me to know what to put in there with it. :)

Roseysue 05-05-2011 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by AngieS

That is fine with me. That would help me to know what to put in there with it. :)

Fine with me too.

Jennifer22206 05-05-2011 05:59 PM

If you do want batik in your block, send it to me. I don't have any batik fabrics in my stash, so if you want it used in the block, I'll use it.

How were you thinking of working it out? sending 2 pieces, each 9x11?

Jennifer22206 05-05-2011 06:01 PM

My F8's are all going in the mail early next week. I'm finishing up deciding on the fabric that I want to use.

craft phanatic 05-05-2011 06:15 PM

Sounds fine to me!