Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

paintmejudy 06-27-2011 09:06 AM

No, Florence, and I don't think anyone has heard from her. She seems to be MIA and if I recall, I think there was someone on BOM that was looking for a block from her.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Judy have you gotten a F8 from Lillie?

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
HAVPLENTY - I'm still waiting for your F8, the only one missing from North.

montanablu 06-27-2011 09:23 AM

No, Florence, and I don't think anyone has heard from her. She seems to be MIA and if I recall, I think there was someone on BOM that was looking for a block from her.

Please read post from April - Lillie is having difficulties & we need to allow her more time.
Lillie, we're praying for you that all things calm down soon. Take care of yourself sweetie :wink:

LovingIzabella 06-27-2011 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by montanablu

Please read post from April - Lillie is having difficulties & we need to allow her more time.
Lillie, we're praying for you that all things calm down soon. Take care of yourself sweetie :wink:

Thank you very much for helping me out here montana. What Lillie is currently going through I would not wish on anyone. I will not go in to details as that is not up to me but please be patient with her.
Hugs
April

Jennifer22206 06-27-2011 10:04 AM

I hope everything calms down for her. I know life can be really tough - I'll be keeping her in my thoughts.

I was just worried since I've been having issues with my mailman being a poo.

Ms Grace 06-27-2011 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just received this beautiful block from montanablu.
Thanks, I love it! :-D

PokerDiva 06-27-2011 10:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Recieved grown up block today from craft phanatic. Thank you Robin, I love it.

AngieS 06-27-2011 11:12 AM

Those are some cute blocks. :)

Prayers going out for Lillie.

NanaKathy55 06-27-2011 11:26 AM

I am new to posting pictures..can someone tell me how I go about it..I would like to post the blocks I have recieved
Thanks
Kat

Jennifer22206 06-27-2011 11:29 AM

NanaKathy55 - at the bottom of your post, do you see a blue link that says Add Attachment? It should be right near the Reply, Quote Reply, Edit, Add Attachment.

Click on add Attachment - then two rectangles pop up. Add your picture that way

NanaKathy55 06-27-2011 11:54 AM

Thanks for the info...