Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

moonrise 09-08-2011 09:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this gorgeous block from Materialgrl last week. Thanks so much! I love it! :)

moonrise 09-08-2011 09:37 PM

Just a status update:

Need F8 from Lillie.

Awaiting blocks from:

brenda5
Havplenty
Jennifer22206
Lillie
NurseBonnie
Qbee
quiltin'gran

fromzstore 09-09-2011 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise
Just a status update:

Need F8 from Lillie.

Awaiting blocks from:

brenda5
Havplenty
Jennifer22206
Lillie
NurseBonnie
Qbee

I think we are all missing from same people maybe they will arrive this weekend
quiltin'gran

Jennifer22206 09-09-2011 05:34 AM

Mine are in the mail. They should all be there soon!

Janetlmt 09-09-2011 05:48 AM

Hello everyone,
Here is an update of the blocks that I have not received. Please let me know if it is incorrect. Chloe the quilt block snatcher might have been on the prowl again!

Brenda21
Brenda5
Lillie
Nursebonnie
Qbee
quiltingran
Roseysue

Thank you for all the beautiful blocks and all the hardwork in making this a great swap.
Please let me know if my list is incorrect!
Peace and Blessings,
Janet

Havplenty 09-09-2011 07:03 AM

moonrise i mailed all blocks out. i know some have received theirs as they sent pm's to me so yours should be arriving soon.

all i received a pm from lillie that she completed blocks and mailed them out earlier this week.

Originally Posted by moonrise
Just a status update:

Need F8 from Lillie.

Awaiting blocks from:

brenda5
Havplenty
Jennifer22206
Lillie
NurseBonnie
Qbee
quiltin'gran

selfhunter 09-09-2011 08:44 AM

I received 2 lovely blocks today - one from craftphanatic and one from from jennifer23206. I really like both of them. Thank you ladies.

Pat

montanablu 09-09-2011 09:45 AM

Well, I see from my post on pg 97 that what I wrote didn't go thro! :thumbdown: Well, one letter did - big deal!

I had posted that I rec'd a block from...? (I already forgot) & then listed those blocks that I have not rec'd. Of course, my printout is in the sewing room - along w/a 2yr old in a pack 'n play taking a nap! :? So...when she wakes up (& not a minute sooner! lol) I will retrieve the list & post again. Hopefully w/more success this time. I should have checked back when it seemed to take forever to post, but I didn't. Lesson learned.

heyjami 09-09-2011 11:03 AM

heehee. love this peek into your world montanablu... I agree with the strategy of not approaching that pack 'n play before it's time.

April has emailed us all to send her the list of unreceived blocks. :-)

Originally Posted by montanablu
Well, I see from my post on pg 97 that what I wrote didn't go thro! :thumbdown: Well, one letter did - big deal!

I had posted that I rec'd a block from...? (I already forgot) & then listed those blocks that I have not rec'd. Of course, my printout is in the sewing room - along w/a 2yr old in a pack 'n play taking a nap! :? So...when she wakes up (& not a minute sooner! lol) I will retrieve the list & post again. Hopefully w/more success this time. I should have checked back when it seemed to take forever to post, but I didn't. Lesson learned.

montanablu 09-09-2011 12:08 PM

Nap time is over :) or is that :( ?? Depends... ;-)

I rec'd a block yesterday from karenp (very nice! love that pattern:)

Those I have not rec'd from (& I've also emailed to April:)

brenda21
brenda5
jennifer22206
nursebonnie
Qbee
quiltin'gran