Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

bolin0909 09-09-2011 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Mine are in the mail. They should all be there soon!

Got mine today. I really loved the purple block. Thanks again for swapping. Will have to locate my camera to get the pics posted. My dh will use the camera and not put it back where it belongs so I will post whenever I find my camera. (Last time it took me a week to find)

Jennifer22206 09-09-2011 12:34 PM

Montanablu- yours should be there soon.. all of mine are wiggling their way home!

pattis47 09-09-2011 12:46 PM

Hi Jennifer,
Good to see you back on the board. Hope life slow down long enough for you to catch a breath and have some time o enjoy your quilting.

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Montanablu- yours should be there soon.. all of mine are wiggling their way home!

JudyVA 09-09-2011 01:53 PM

Hello all,
I have a bit of a mystery to solve and hopefully someone can help...I do not see that anyone is still missing a block from me on the lists posted, but Craftphanatic received the wrong block...and it appears that the block I sent her belongs to Havplenty....so if anyone else has received the wrong block, please let us know so we can find Craftphanatic's block...she is sending the block on....and if Havplenty does not have it in error, someone may have received a stray? I have no idea how this happened, and I didn't take pics of the blocks I sent out so that is why this is a mystery...thanks for your help to solve...

craft phanatic 09-09-2011 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by JudyVA
Hello all,
I have a bit of a mystery to solve and hopefully someone can help...I do not see that anyone is still missing a block from me on the lists posted, but Craftphanatic received the wrong block...and it appears that the block I sent her belongs to Havplenty....so if anyone else has received the wrong block, please let us know so we can find Craftphanatic's block...she is sending the block on....and if Havplenty does not have it in error, someone may have received a stray? I have no idea how this happened, and I didn't take pics of the blocks I sent out so that is why this is a mystery...thanks for your help to solve...

Havplenty has the wrong block also and is posting a pic of it. Hopeflly it is mine and the mystery will be solved. :-)

Havplenty 09-09-2011 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i received this block today in error. i am mailing things tomorrow so if we find its "real" home i can get it in the mail on saturday.

mary

craft phanatic 09-09-2011 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i received this block today in error. i am mailing things tomorrow so if we find its "real" home i can get it in the mail on saturday.

mary

YAY, that's my block! Mystery solved.

Carsey 09-09-2011 04:02 PM

I received a block from Havplenty and Materialgrl. I love them both!!!! Thanks!!

Blessings!
Carole

fromzstore 09-09-2011 04:20 PM

Received block from Lilly today love it thanks

moonrise 09-09-2011 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received today from Jennifer22206. Thanks bunches!