Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

JudyVA 09-09-2011 06:15 PM

Hurrah!!! HavPlenty and CraftPhanatic will swap and then I think all my blocks are back home....So hopefully we will all being to put together some amazing quilts...thanks again to all!
I will post a pic of all mine as soon as they are all gathered.

AngieS 09-10-2011 07:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Those of you that haven't received your blocks from me...they are all in the mail and should get to you soon. I hope you like what I made for you. I enjoyed being in the swap with you all. Thank you. I will figure up what I am missing and post later. I have lots of pictures to post too. There are 28 blocks here but one person sent 2. So....I'm still missing blocks from a few people. I can't wait to get them. This is how the quilt will be going together. I won't be doing a sashing because I can't find a color that looks good. White is blah, cream is almost ok but I don't particularly care for it, black makes the blocks that have black in them lose the pop. I have the same fabric in each of the blocks so they are all tied together in that sense. So.....I just need a few more and plus I am making some to go in it as well. This way I can do a 6x6 with some borders. :)

All Blocks Received So Far
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254224[/ATTACH]

heyjami 09-10-2011 09:09 AM

WOW! That really turned out gorgeous! Love the picture!

Originally Posted by AngieS
Those of you that haven't received your blocks from me...they are all in the mail and should get to you soon. I hope you like what I made for you. I enjoyed being in the swap with you all. Thank you. I will figure up what I am missing and post later. I have lots of pictures to post too. There are 28 blocks here but one person sent 2. So....I'm still missing blocks from a few people. I can't wait to get them. This is how the quilt will be going together. I won't be doing a sashing because I can't find a color that looks good. White is blah, cream is almost ok but I don't particularly care for it, black makes the blocks that have black in them lose the pop. I have the same fabric in each of the blocks so they are all tied together in that sense. So.....I just need a few more and plus I am making some to go in it as well. This way I can do a 6x6 with some borders. :)

brenda21 09-10-2011 12:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
received from Lillie today

AngieS 09-10-2011 12:38 PM

That's cute!! :)

Carsey 09-10-2011 01:58 PM

Blocks outstanding: (although some are in the mail and will update as they come in)

AngieS
Brenda21
Brenda 5
Jennifer22206
Nurse Bonnie
Qbee
Quiltin'gran
Roseysue

Please let me know if my records are incorrect.

Blessings!
Carole

Jennifer22206 09-10-2011 01:59 PM

If anyone wants to see the block that I made for them, check the link in my signature. I still have to upload about 10 of them (DH has that camera) and I think I forgot to take pictures of about 9 or 10. :)

craft phanatic 09-10-2011 02:08 PM

Received a wonderful block from DonnaD today. Thanks so much!

kreinhart742 09-11-2011 09:47 AM

Block received from Laura B thanks so much

materialgrl 09-11-2011 10:15 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I am behind on my postings,I am so sorry but every one is wonderful,I can't wait to put them together. Sorry I can't find my list of screen names,I hope I have them labeled right.

Donna D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254884[/ATTACH]

Janet ?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254885[/ATTACH]

Laura ?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254886[/ATTACH]

Navarre2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254887[/ATTACH]

Angie S
[ATTACH=CONFIG]254888[/ATTACH]