Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

AngieS 09-02-2011 11:43 AM

I got an awesome block today from Jantetlmt (Mom). Love it! Thank you. I will post pictures very soon, found another camera card but now am not sure where my camera is...... So, I'll post as soon as possible. :)

Jennifer22206 09-02-2011 12:55 PM

I'm here - so sorry about not being here. Had a lot of personal things going on, and all your blocks are almost done - they'll be going out tomorrow and Tuesday.

heyjami 09-02-2011 02:10 PM

Well yesterday I got a beautiful Coxeys camp from someone so I'll assume it was from you!

My helpful children or husband recycled the envelope and there was no name on the block itself.

Love it! Gorgeous! Nicely done! Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by materialgrl
Almost everyone block was Coxeys camp from quilters cache,I varied it a little , because some fabric just needed to be the focus,I am happy you like your blocks,I was worried

brenda21 09-02-2011 04:13 PM

got an awesome block today from janetlmt...thank you so much will post pics later..

AngieS 09-02-2011 05:35 PM

I FINALLY got a camera card to work and I've taken pictures and will post later. :) Will mail out tomorrow and Tuesday. Sorry that they will be received after the 4th but they WILL be in the mail. I packaged up most earlier. Just have the 5 to finish and mail off tonight and this weekend. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

quiltin'gran 09-02-2011 05:40 PM

Hello all,

My grown up blocks will be going out Tuesday...sorry for the delay but life issues that I thought were solved became unraveled...I have received some wonderful blocks the last few weeks...
Many thanks for your understanding...suzanne

oldcatlady 09-02-2011 05:46 PM

I was planning on joining Boom 6 and I believe I may have pm'd the hostess saying this but after just reading pages 83 on, I'm going to pass on this swap. I don't need the negativity.

JudyVA 09-02-2011 07:37 PM

All,
If you are still waiting for a block from me, the final ones are going out tomorrow....I was on a roll in the beginning and then got called back to work which was financially a very good thing, but really put a dent in the 'me time' I used to have in semi-retirement...sorry for the delay and hope everyone likes them...it's been fun and challenging to match the fabrics....will be sorry to see some of them go and I feel like I have made a quilt but don't have one to show...but I will have all the blocks that have been made for me and can't wait to put them together as my reward...will post a pic when I get them all together...thanks again for everyone's efforts and sharing your talents and time swapping with me and everyone else in our group...THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH (and especially April for keeping us all on track)!!!

AngieS 09-03-2011 09:37 AM

In the mail today are 9 more blocks. I have 3 more to put together and another 2 that are finished and ready to mail. One that I'm holding on to is Jennifer22206-I cannot find my pen to sign the block. Can you sign it with a permanent marker? Just asking. That's why I still have it.

I am sending out today:
KathyN
Brenda5
Materialgrl
JudyVa
Qbee
PokerDiva
KPatrick
Fromzstore-Hope you remember that I never got your F8 so I just made you a block from fabric that I had. Hope you like it. :)
CindiH-I had yours to fix from where I put it together wrong. Hope you like how it turned out the 2nd time. LOL

Hugs to you all and I hope your blocks all make it to you and that you like them.

Mailing out later today at the PO or Tuesday are:
Quiltinggran, Jennifer22206, Carsey, Pattis47 & Havplenty

AngieS 09-03-2011 09:46 AM

I got an awesome block from MFQS!! Lucas said that is going in the middle right? LOL Thank you.

We haven't gotten any block that we didn't just love! Thank you all. :)