Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

AngieS 06-21-2011 06:20 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I got 3 great blocks yesterday in the mail. :) 2 were from PaintmeJudy and the other was fromzstore. I love all 3 of them. Thank you all. :)

I'm also adding the great block we got from SelfHunter.

I love them all!! It's going to be a great quilt. Lucas is away at camp this week so I can't show them to him. He will enjoy getting to look at what we got while he was gone when he gets back home. I sure miss him. He's our oldest and he helps us so much so he really deserves to get to go to camp. He's at church camp and in the past when he has gone he comes home telling me he wished that we could have been there that the preaching was great! I'm so glad he enjoys that part of it. ;) In 2 weeks it's the Junior camp and the twins are allowed to go. Last year Lucas went with them. Not sure if they will all get to go this time or not. Not sure about space.....

Thanks for looking at our blocks. I'll post a picture later with all of them. I love lining them all up. I got more of my blocks cut so they are ready to sew. Hopefully I will get to get some sewn up and mailed out. Still waiting to hear from I think 2 out of the 8 that I mailed out.

Angie

Boom 5 Bug Block from Paint Me Judy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214758[/ATTACH]

Boom 5 Animal Block from PaintMeJudy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214761[/ATTACH]

Boom 5 Embroidered Fishing Buddy Block Fromzstore
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214765[/ATTACH]

Boom 5 Block from SelfHunter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214766[/ATTACH]

Navarre2011 06-21-2011 06:22 AM

I recieved F8 from Materialgrl 20 Jun! Thank you.

LauraEllen 06-21-2011 06:51 AM

Here is some updates...
F8s received from
Materialgrl
QBee

Grown-up blocks received from...
Angie S
Self Hunter
I love them both, thanks!!!

Is there anyone out there that has not received my F8? I sent the last of them out over 1 month ago.
Unless my records are wrong (which is a very real possibility!)I have not heard whether or not F8s have been received from the following people...

kreinhart742
Lillie
MontanaBlu
RoseySue
KathyN

LauraEllen 06-21-2011 07:02 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention that yesterday I sent grown-up blocks out to...
craft phanatic
PokerDiva
janecat

paintmejudy 06-21-2011 07:22 AM

I know they are the dreaded 9-patch but felt that block pattern worked best to showcase the fabric. Glad you liked them.

Originally Posted by AngieS
I got 3 great blocks yesterday in the mail. :) 2 were from PaintmeJudy and the other was fromzstore. I love all 3 of them. Thank you all. :)

I'm also adding the great block we got from SelfHunter.

I love them all!! It's going to be a great quilt. Lucas is away at camp this week so I can't show them to him. He will enjoy getting to look at what we got while he was gone when he gets back home. I sure miss him. He's our oldest and he helps us so much so he really deserves to get to go to camp. He's at church camp and in the past when he has gone he comes home telling me he wished that we could have been there that the preaching was great! I'm so glad he enjoys that part of it. ;) In 2 weeks it's the Junior camp and the twins are allowed to go. Last year Lucas went with them. Not sure if they will all get to go this time or not. Not sure about space.....

Thanks for looking at our blocks. I'll post a picture later with all of them. I love lining them all up. I got more of my blocks cut so they are ready to sew. Hopefully I will get to get some sewn up and mailed out. Still waiting to hear from I think 2 out of the 8 that I mailed out.

Angie

kreinhart742 06-21-2011 07:28 AM

LauraEllen I have your F8 in fact it is next in line for a grown up block

Ms Grace 06-21-2011 07:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received 2 blocks today from:

*fromzstore
*Heyjami

Thanks!

on left from Heyjami --- on right fromzstore
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214797[/ATTACH]

AngieS 06-21-2011 07:41 AM

PMJ,

I don't mind the 9 Patch at all! :) Lucas will love them. I know I do. Thank you!!

Jennifer22206 06-21-2011 09:56 AM

paintmejudy - I love the 9 patch. Why would you say it's "dreaded"? Just curious - no offense meant in any way!

Jennifer22206 06-21-2011 09:56 AM

I received a F8 from mistiliz.

Missing from: Karen, gal288