Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

Ms Grace 05-18-2011 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Just popping in to say hello :-)
Hugs
April

Hi April! :D

Jennifer22206 05-18-2011 06:00 AM

Hi everyone! I'm going to try and get some sewing time in today.

Can someone explain what cottage style is? I think it was in this group.

And the girls who sent batik- can I use regular quilting cotton or do you want all batik blocks?

Janetlmt 05-18-2011 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Hi everyone! I'm going to try and get some sewing time in today.

Can someone explain what cottage style is? I think it was in this group.

And the girls who sent batik- can I use regular quilting cotton or do you want all batik blocks?

Cottage style is the fabrics that you use. It is large flowers and soft colors, stripes and polka dots and paisley. Batiks aren't in that group.

Jennifer22206 05-18-2011 07:27 AM

Thanks!

And I just heard that a few of my f8 got a postage due. If I owe anyone any postage please pm me and I'll pay it.

AngieS 05-18-2011 09:35 AM

I have F8's from Navarre2011, KathyN, Jennifer22206 and CindiH.

Navarre2011-you only want me to use white on white with your fabric and that is it? Just wanting to double check.
Thanks.

AngieS 05-18-2011 09:38 AM

Jennifer22206-On your fabric you sent the fabric plus a little like block. You are wanting colors like this or that little part that is in there with the fabric? Double checking here too. You sent the blue and red crab material and then a little square that has the rope and the steering wheel from a boat. I just wasn't sure if you wanted the two fabrics in the same block.

Jennifer22206 05-18-2011 09:47 AM

Nope the little block is a siggy block. If you could please sign it that's be great! Those are the two focus fabrics I sent f8 of the lobsters and the ship wheel. I used my scrap pieces to make siggy blocks. I'm planning on putting a siggy strip on the backing of the quilt. Or maybe doing a quilt as you go and putting the siggy block on the back of each makers block.

Thanks!

AngieS 05-18-2011 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Nope the little block is a siggy block. If you could please sign it that's be great! Those are the two focus fabrics I sent f8 of the lobsters and the ship wheel. I used my scrap pieces to make siggy blocks. I'm planning on putting a siggy strip on the backing of the quilt. Or maybe doing a quilt as you go and putting the siggy block on the back of each makers block.

Thanks!

WHEW! I was thinking-What's this girl doing?!! LOL I now remember some talking about signature blocks for the back. Ok, You want just our name and state, do you want our screen name also? Just let me know what you want on it.

Navarre2011 05-18-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by AngieS
I have F8's from Navarre2011, KathyN, Jennifer22206 and CindiH.

Navarre2011-you only want me to use white on white with your fabric and that is it? Just wanting to double check.
Thanks.

Yes Ma'am, just go with what I advised please. I beleive you must have gotten one of my greens...this one is for me! Thank you!!!

Jennifer22206 05-18-2011 10:18 AM

Angie feel free to write your name state screenname whatever you want! No wrong way to do it!