Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-summer-group-t156752.html)

musicaljan 10-16-2011 07:58 AM

I think I just got yours Sharonb!

dotcomdtcm 10-16-2011 08:18 AM

Sharonb,
Mailing your block today. It has been traveling all around NYC in my tote bag. Which is pretty funny because I enclosed a little NYCish item in the nice brown envelope! Cheers, Dotty

sharon b 10-16-2011 12:22 PM

Are we suppose to post the blocks as we finish ? or wait to surprise the person- so I know what to do in the future ?

I took the pic out :thumbup:

Difergie 10-16-2011 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Another one done - Phannie1

Are we suppose to post the blocks as we finish ? or wait to surprise the person- I know too late for this one , but so I know what to do in the future ?

I think traditionally, the person who receives the blocks posts it or asks the sender to post it. I like to put mine on photo bucket and if someone wants to peek they can. I also probably go on there once a day to look at my own stuff. I am so addicted to this it is pitiful!

babeyruth 10-16-2011 01:57 PM

Amen to that sister! Lots of us like to be surprised, but can't resist the peek. I think the links were very well. Also added a link to mine last week that shows the ones I received, in case someone missed it earlier in the links, or the maker wants a review.

Originally Posted by Difergie

Originally Posted by sharon b
Another one done - Phannie1

Are we suppose to post the blocks as we finish ? or wait to surprise the person- I know too late for this one , but so I know what to do in the future ?

I think traditionally, the person who receives the blocks posts it or asks the sender to post it. I like to put mine on photo bucket and if someone wants to peek they can. I also probably go on there once a day to look at my own stuff. I am so addicted to this it is pitiful!

:thumbup:

sharon b 10-16-2011 06:37 PM

Sorry- :oops: :oops:
No more pics :thumbup:

QuiltingKrazy 10-17-2011 11:39 AM

G'day Mates! Can you tell whose F8 I received today??
Yep I rec'vd one from Immemother from Autralia!

I also received one for LindaC in Ireland! My daugther really likes the fabric you sent! Do you know who the maker is?

babeyruth 10-17-2011 12:59 PM

I received a squishy from crafty3790 today and 4 blocks! whew whew! clink on my links below to view! Fantastic blocks ladies. love it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honchey 10-17-2011 02:49 PM

Everything has been sent out!!! Now to start making the blocks. On Saturday I received a F8 from Crafty3790. I mistakenly said I received it from LindaC. Just got mixed up.

dotcomdtcm 10-17-2011 03:10 PM

Just received my f8 from Karen, requesting Shabby Chic. I had never heard of this style, so I did a bit of looking. Would a ragged edge rose be apropriate? Can I use a vintage hanky? Or just dig out my romantic pink & whites? Love the challenge!