Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-summer-group-t156752.html)

Difergie 10-07-2011 03:04 PM

I received f8 from Leslie and will mail out tomorrow to Pokerdiva and QuiltingKrazy. Hope you like!

AngieS 10-07-2011 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Angie - I can and will work with whatever is sent to me :thumbup:

Thank you Sharon. ;) I LOVE this fabric!! There should be plenty to work with. ;)

I got a F8 from LeslieFrost today. ;)

bolin0909 10-07-2011 06:25 PM

I got f8 from Leslie today.

Angie: I will work with whatever you sent..no problems here

QuiltingKrazy: I love that block! Cant wait to see my finish project... afraid I might not want to give it up..

I hope I can find time to get some blocks made tomorrow. My DH got me an embroidery machine and I am trying to "play" with it... Some of you that have sent me a themed fabric (lizard and musical, etc) would you be opposed with embroidery on your blocks?? Just checking, not promising anything... Anyways off to the sewing cave I go...

PokerDiva 10-08-2011 04:15 AM

If you are talking about my creepy crawlies, go for it. Have fun and lucky you with a new embroidery machine.

Originally Posted by bolin0909
I got f8 from Leslie today.

Angie: I will work with whatever you sent..no problems here

QuiltingKrazy: I love that block! Cant wait to see my finish project... afraid I might not want to give it up..

I hope I can find time to get some blocks made tomorrow. My DH got me an embroidery machine and I am trying to "play" with it... Some of you that have sent me a themed fabric (lizard and musical, etc) would you be opposed with embroidery on your blocks?? Just checking, not promising anything... Anyways off to the sewing cave I go...

babeyruth 10-08-2011 11:32 AM

I received F8 from LeslieFrost..great color combo!

PokerDiva 10-08-2011 03:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My mailman was soooooo late today but well worth the wait. Received a creepy crawly block from dotcomdtcm today. It's wonderful.

Thank you Dottie!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]268019[/ATTACH]

Phannie1 10-08-2011 03:43 PM

That is really cute. I was thinking about the "roads" too but I am still looking what to do with the Toads.

babeyruth 10-09-2011 08:33 AM

completed Quilting Crazy block last night, I hope you love it. It will go out this week.

How do you all normally send the completed blocks? The same as we received? Is there more postage? Do you find a bigger envelope works?
Thanks All!

AngieS 10-09-2011 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by babeyruth
completed Quilting Crazy block last night, I hope you love it. It will go out this week.

How do you all normally send the completed blocks? The same as we received? Is there more postage? Do you find a bigger envelope works?
Thanks All!

I have found this if I iron the block flat, folded in 3rds I can get it in a business envelope with saran wrap for one stamp in the states.

dotcomdtcm 10-09-2011 01:05 PM

I'm using yellow craft paper envelopes w 2 stamps. Better safe than sorry, for returning blocks.