Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-summer-group-t156752.html)

PokerDiva 10-09-2011 04:17 PM

I mailed mine on 9/29 so I hope you get mine soon also.

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy

Originally Posted by immemother
YAY!!! I can play. I received QuiltingKrazy's F8!

Hurray! I was wondering how long it would take to get to you!
I mailed it on 09/30.

PokerDiva 10-09-2011 04:20 PM

QuiltingKrazy that block looks great. Can't wait to get it.

sharon b 10-09-2011 04:31 PM

I just mailed the F8ths- international Friday and State side on Saturday - so they will be arriving soon

QuiltingKrazy I was hoping that was what you were looking for :thumbup: Will get to PO this week sometime

Phannie1 10-09-2011 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy
I GOT MY FIRST FINISHED BLOCK! OMG I am SO excited! This is gonna be better than I every expected!
I am thinking that the block Sharon B posted it also mine!
It will go so well with this block I just got from Phannie1

You guys are Awesome!

I am glad you like it. It was my first and I am still working with matching fabrics to the F8s.

Phannie1 10-09-2011 05:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

I am going to send your block "hopping and slithering" home tomorrow. do you want a peek? I hope you like it.

Phannie1 10-09-2011 05:15 PM

YAY!!! I can play. I received QuiltingKrazy's F8!

So glad you can join us. I wondered how long it would take to get you. My son is in the Marshall Islands and when I send things to him we figure two weeks. (last plane out kind of thing.)

PokerDiva 10-09-2011 05:33 PM

Yes I do like it. It looks like they are in the woods.

Originally Posted by Phannie1

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

I am going to send your block "hopping and slithering" home tomorrow. do you want a peek? I hope you like it.

immemother 10-09-2011 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by bolin0909
I hope I can find time to get some blocks made tomorrow. My DH got me an embroidery machine and I am trying to "play" with it... Some of you that have sent me a themed fabric (lizard and musical, etc) would you be opposed with embroidery on your blocks?? Just checking, not promising anything... Anyways off to the sewing cave I go...

I'm ok with embroidery (although by now I am sure you've gotten side tracked 'playing'), actually I think I am pretty ok with anything :mrgreen:

Does anyone not like applique?

Difergie 10-09-2011 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by bolin0909
I hope I can find time to get some blocks made tomorrow. My DH got me an embroidery machine and I am trying to "play" with it... Some of you that have sent me a themed fabric (lizard and musical, etc) would you be opposed with embroidery on your blocks?? Just checking, not promising anything... Anyways off to the sewing cave I go...

I'm ok with embroidery (although by now I am sure you've gotten side tracked 'playing'), actually I think I am pretty ok with anything :mrgreen:

Does anyone not like applique?

Variety is the spice of life!

musicaljan 10-10-2011 04:15 AM

I'm game for anything for my quilt. I love the variety. :D