Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-summer-group-t156752.html)

Phannie1 10-03-2011 02:31 PM

I got my first F8s today. I recieved PokerDiva, QuiltingKrazy, Differgi and Dotcomdtcm. Can't wait to find the time to get these turned around. I will get my block books out to night to make my plans.

LeslieFrost 10-03-2011 04:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My fabrics are now washed, ironed and cut. I'm sending three coordinating fabrics from a Maywood collection called Marakesh. I just love these colors!

They should go in the mail tomorrow. I need more envelopes!

QuiltingKrazy 10-03-2011 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I finished my first block! It is for PokerDiva. Florence has swapped several beautiful blocks with me. I don't have her skill but I think this concept is a good one! Stay tuned. Next up is a Western Star!

OHhhhh! Western Star sounds like mine! I'm so excited about this whole swap thing! I just pulled matching fabrics from my stash to go with the four F8's I got today. Took photos on them and put each in their on big zippie bag with matching fabrics. NOW I gotta decide what blocks! To bad I have to work 8-5 everyday, I'd much rather stay home and sew away!

babeyruth 10-03-2011 04:08 PM

NO kidding! I wish I didn't have to work everyday either. lol If I could just get paid to stay home and have fun!

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I finished my first block! It is for PokerDiva. Florence has swapped several beautiful blocks with me. I don't have her skill but I think this concept is a good one! Stay tuned. Next up is a Western Star!

OHhhhh! Western Star sounds like mine! I'm so excited about this whole swap thing! I just pulled matching fabrics from my stash to go with the four F8's I got today. Took photos on them and put each in their on big zippie bag with matching fabrics. NOW I gotta decide what blocks! To bad I have to work 8-5 everyday, I'd much rather stay home and sew away!

:-o

bolin0909 10-03-2011 04:20 PM

Oh boy! I got four f8s today! I can't wait to get started. My next day off will be Friday and I have plans for some of my blocks already.

So I got f8s from

Difergie
Phannie1
Pokerdiva
Quiltingkrazy

By the way, if anyone gets postage required on any of my f8s please let me know. My dear hubby took them to the post office for me and I don't know if he actually had them check the weight or just put stamps on them. Sorry in advance.
Larissa

AngieS 10-03-2011 05:03 PM

The one that I got was fine. :)

Originally Posted by bolin0909
Oh boy! I got four f8s today! I can't wait to get started. My next day off will be Friday and I have plans for some of my blocks already.

So I got f8s from

Difergie
Phannie1
Pokerdiva
Quiltingkrazy

By the way, if anyone gets postage required on any of my f8s please let me know. My dear hubby took them to the post office for me and I don't know if he actually had them check the weight or just put stamps on them. Sorry in advance.
Larissa

bolin0909 10-03-2011 05:14 PM

I am more concerned about the ones going out of the country more so than the one staying in the USA. I am not sure about them due to I see my husband just sticking 1 stamp and saying oh that's plenty. If you know what I mean. He offered to take them for me because I have been I little under the weather lately due to the changes in temp. Hot then cold. Oh mother nature please make your mind up...lol.thanks for letting me know you had no problems.
Larissa

Originally Posted by AngieS
The one that I got was fine. :)

Originally Posted by bolin0909

So I got f8s from

Difergie
Phannie1
Pokerdiva
Quiltingkrazy

Larissa

sharon b 10-03-2011 05:15 PM

I got 5 today WOO HOO and no postage due :wink:
Rec'd from :
dorcomdrcm
Difergi
Quilting Krazy
PokerDiva
Bolin0909

WOW such pretty fabrics can't wait to start :thumbup:

sharon b 10-03-2011 05:16 PM

Bolin0909- what did you wrap your fabric in? it worked great and was so flat :lol:

bolin0909 10-03-2011 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Bolin0909- what did you wrap your fabric in? it worked great and was so flat :lol:

That is Glad press and seal. It is wonderful. My letter helped keep it flat for the trip.. works well on the finished blocks as well. I wait u til my local grocery store has it on sale and I buy it out...

Larissa