Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-summer-group-t156752.html)

bolin0909 01-15-2012 04:08 PM

OK I got 2 blocks yesterday in the mail. I got so excited my husband thought I was going to pass out. Thanks so much to helping my day turn around Crafty and Honchey. Will post pics sometime later. I think it odd that I have only gotten orange blocks back so far.. none on my pretty blue yet...

Honchey 01-15-2012 05:54 PM

Hi, i still haven't packed up my laptop so I thought I would get my blocks together..I took a photo of them with the exception of bolin0909"s...I know I have it ...I just can't locate it amidst all my stuff all over the place. I will post the photo on Tuesday after I unpack everything...I will be traveling all day Monday going to NC. alltogether I have 7 blocks....as I said earlier, I won't be able to acknowledge any blocks until I return to NJ sometime early February.
Stay well all of you and keep on sewing. Anne/Honchey

sharon b 01-15-2012 07:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Honchey THANK YOU - I loved it :thumbup:[ATTACH=CONFIG]303540[/ATTACH]

Phannie1 01-15-2012 07:46 PM

I have gotten all the f8s grown up and will be in the mail come Tuesday. I hope I met what you all where expecting.

I am now working on a project for my sister I need to get finished this week for quilting.

If you want to peek look in my photo bucket.

Have a good day. :)

Phannie

QuiltingKrazy 01-16-2012 01:55 PM

I peeked in your photo bucket to see all the others as I have had mine from you for awhile now. BUT..
I was tickle and honored to see the "kitty inspector" with my block you made! makes me feel special!
thanks!

Originally Posted by Phannie1 (Post 4878565)
I have gotten all the f8s grown up and will be in the mail come Tuesday. I hope I met what you all where expecting.

I am now working on a project for my sister I need to get finished this week for quilting.

If you want to peek look in my photo bucket.

Have a good day. :)

Phannie

Phannie1 01-16-2012 03:51 PM

All, I really want to do something for "LovingIsabelle" for her work with the swap and get well gift. I would like to send her some blocks or something. Does anyone have her mailing address that they would PM Me.

I was thinking about using some of the scraps from all your blocks to creat a block or two and send her. Does anyone object? Please let me know.

Thanks bunches,

Anna

PokerDiva 01-16-2012 04:07 PM

I have it. Will PM you. Her favorite color is orange.

Difergie 01-17-2012 08:10 AM

Honcho..received your block today, it is just fine and I LOVE your coordinating fabric!- I think I am four short of having them all..checking my mailbox everyday!

QuiltingKrazy 01-17-2012 08:28 AM

I am pretty sure I am five block short. I sure hope they arrive soon. I want to starting working on other blocks to put with these but want to see all my blocks first. I love the anticipation of checking the mailbox dailly.

Difergie 01-17-2012 10:59 AM

I recounted and I am missing 5-
AngieS
Leslie Frost
musicaljan
Sharonb
yogglover

have heard on the board from Sharon and Angie are the others out there???? I am the same, I don't want to start until they are all in...not the end of January yet...so, checking the mailbox...