Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

babyfireo4 10-08-2011 11:20 AM

received two more yesterday: janecat, and oatw13! One today from abby's mom.
I received on of my envelopes back, The sticky label apparently came off.... Soooo I'll have to wait and see who doesn't get one because I have no idea who it goes to!!!
Already made a sewing mistake and broke out the seam ripper.
Has anyone else used the specialty triangle from fons and porter for HST? I did, sewed and then ironed them and sewed them how they go. Can you guess what I did wrong????

..... didn't double check the size after ironing, they needed trimmed down.... lol

at least they wern't to small!! Thank god for little miracles :)

marcialee 10-08-2011 11:31 AM

I decided NOT to post pictures of the blocks unless the person ask me to. I don't want to ruin surprises in the mail. If you ask, I then will post your block. I hope I don't see mine on here before I get it. I love surprises.
Thanks.

joanelizbay 10-08-2011 11:35 AM

Got another F8 today from babyfire04. Ive wanted to make a b/w sampler but never have the time so Im excited to try this block! Also as a heads up I could not find fabric that just grabbed me but my sister in law was looking at my quilt pictures and told me she really loves purple so I bought a darker purple and a light lavendar and Im going to let you all make them into beautiful blocks and make her a quilt! She loves the small flower prints she said. And there are hundreds of them I found! Have fun..Ill mail them Tues since PO is closed Monday for Columbus day.

alikat110 10-08-2011 12:26 PM

got one from peggerss

paintmejudy 10-08-2011 01:06 PM

Received two beautiful blocks today, from PokerDiva and Quilting Nurse. Thank you, Florence and Donna, they are wonderful, just perfect!

Could you please post pictures for me? Many thanks.

babyfireo4 10-08-2011 02:26 PM

4 grown ups done (2 of which are in the mail)! I created a post that has the pics, also put a disclaimer at the top that it's for boom 6.0 so if you don't want to see yours before it gets to you, you can wait :) Added it to the thingy that goes below the comments. Hope you like them :)

Grown ups on it are:
Roseysue
Wendsy
fromzstore
Jennifer22206

Jennifer22206 10-08-2011 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
4 grown ups done (2 of which are in the mail)! I created a post that has the pics, also put a disclaimer at the top that it's for boom 6.0 so if you don't want to see yours before it gets to you, you can wait :) Added it to the thingy that goes below the comments. Hope you like them :)

Grown ups on it are:
Roseysue
Wendsy
fromzstore
Jennifer22206

Ya just had to mention it.. didn't ya. :) I'm so bad with surprises.. I have to peek!!

missgigglewings 10-08-2011 02:52 PM

Squishie Report

Received Today
Abbys Mom

PokerDiva 10-08-2011 03:08 PM

4 Attachment(s)
My mailman was sssssoooooooooo late today but it was worth the wait. F8s from Abby's Mom and LV2sew2011. And beautiful blocks from paintmejudy and quilting nurse. What more could I ask for.

Wow from paintmejudy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]268013[/ATTACH]

another beauty from Judy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]268014[/ATTACH]

and can you tell me the name of this block from Quilting Nurse?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]268015[/ATTACH]

Jennifer22206 10-08-2011 03:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok.. I received this F8th today, no name on it, no postmark either, and no instructions.

Can someone claim it?