Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

moonrise 11-01-2011 05:04 PM

I'm currently "under the weather" with a lovely cold and a case of pink eye, and am running behind on posting what I've received in the last few days. I'll try to do so ASAP. The glaring white color of the new board is nearly impossible for me to look at right now, with my eyes being super-sensitive.

moonrise 11-01-2011 09:35 PM

All F8's have been received, and as of this morning, all grown-up blocks will have been mailed back to their mommies. :)

oatw13 11-02-2011 04:51 AM

I have also received an F8 from DeltaDawn. :) Very pretty fabric.

Garnet1265 11-02-2011 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by mosher92 (Post 4611508)
garnet 1265 you could send a picture and that may help. I guess I wasn't clear in my previous post, Alikat10 sent two different prints in one envelope as she and I are in two groups.

Gotcha. Will post a picture of the fabrics later today. I was almost positive I wasn't reading that correctly, but it was worth a shot!

Kristin
Garnet1265

Garnet1265 11-02-2011 06:19 AM

And I received the last F8 all the way from England from Deltadawn, so all have been accounted for. Now to get sewing and mailing out the grownups.

Kristin
Garnet1265

LovingIzabella 11-02-2011 08:10 AM

Lisa I hope you feel better soon!
Ladies if you need me for anything please send it to my email addy (the one you received your list from) I have to go through and delete over 9,000 private messages before I can start sending and receiving again and with my medical issues that is going to take me FOREVER.
Thanks so much!
Hugs
April

deltadawn 11-02-2011 11:12 AM

Hi ladies , hope everyone has their fabrics from me by the end of this week - all were sent last week. I apologise for the delay but I had to wait for my severence pay to come through as I have just been made redundant after 21 years nursing ! However on a positive note I thought I would share my latest arrival with all my new boom friends .

Sorry ladies I can't upload the picture !! :(

paintmejudy 11-02-2011 11:43 AM

Ooooo wish I had known that before I made your block! It mailed today, only with white, would have loved to have added something else.

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 4512176)
I am the fortunate recipient of two wonderful blocks:

One from Quilting Nurse and one from Peggerss

I love them both. Very nice.

Someone asked if I only wanted white with my F8. I only want white or white on white unless you would like to add more color to it with another batik along with the white. :wink:

Beauty from Quilting Nurse
[ATTACH=CONFIG]274596[/ATTACH]

Beauty from Peggerss
[ATTACH=CONFIG]274597[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 11-02-2011 11:50 AM

Judy, how did you attach those pictures? I can't figure it out.

paintmejudy 11-02-2011 11:52 AM

Hope I haven't tread upon any toes -- I haven't been on the site for the past couple weeks but have been making blocks and mailing them out. Today all the blocks for F8s received up to Oct. 16 have mailed - the finaly 7 F8s I have here will go out next week or the week after. (Only missing 2 more F8s) And now I finally got a chance to look at the postings. But, I just noticed that Quilting Nurse has done almost the same block as I am, so really hope I haven't hurt your feelings, Donna. Mine are a bit different, but quite similar. So sorry I didn't see earlier what you were making.