Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

paintmejudy 11-07-2011 05:23 PM

I'm in your winter group, Jennifer.

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206 (Post 4638819)
I'm still posting here, it's just been really hard on my eyes. I get horrible migranes, and I'm on meds for them. The new colors here don't help.

I've gotten my grown up and a F8 from DeltaDawn, and a new grown up from PaintMeJudy (don't remember which group for PaintMeJudy though) And I've gotten my grown up back from NanaKathy

Kathy N 11-07-2011 06:23 PM

Missgigglewings the postoffice ate the block I sent to you. I received back today a clear plastic envelope with half of your envelope stating their machine ate the contents. I double wrap and put your address on the inside package so let me know if it shows up with out the envelope. If it doesn't I will see if there is any of your fabric left that I could make you another block. Out of 4 Boomerangs this is the first envelope that was damaged so I guess I'm doing pretty good

Kathy N.

missgigglewings 11-08-2011 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Kathy N (Post 4649707)
Missgigglewings the postoffice ate the block I sent to you. I received back today a clear plastic envelope with half of your envelope stating their machine ate the contents. I double wrap and put your address on the inside package so let me know if it shows up with out the envelope. If it doesn't I will see if there is any of your fabric left that I could make you another block. Out of 4 Boomerangs this is the first envelope that was damaged so I guess I'm doing pretty good

Kathy N.

Hi Kathy...yes I got the beautiful block and half the envelope in a plastic post office bag! I have been so busy trying to navigate this site that I forgot to find you and let you know. The block was still wrapped and had no damage at all...I am happy about that because I loved the block! Thank you amessage just told me my message was too short and I sould add 10 characters...What??? this should do it!

Lv2sew2011 11-08-2011 06:19 AM

F8 ~ blocks to be made

Jennifer22206
Babyfire04
Mrs. Mary W. C, from ON.
sustraley
Mosher92
Moonwork42029
Ashley U, from Calgary AB
Ms Alisha K C, from TX
Fabric-Fancy
Nanci
Delta Dawn

These are all I have left to do, unless there are others who havent sent me there F8 yet and I will try to sort that out later...

If your name isn't on this list and you have sent me your F8 then your F8 is in the mail on it's way home.....

PokerDiva 11-08-2011 07:12 AM

Deltadawn, your grown up block will be in the mail today.

deltadawn 11-08-2011 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 4651854)
Deltadawn, your grown up block will be in the mail today.

Fabulous :)

nancia 11-08-2011 03:51 PM

i sent out 4 blocks yesterday, and i think i've already said to whom. i rec'd a soft and sweet block from paintmejudy! thank you!

Kathy N 11-08-2011 06:14 PM

That is awesome that you received the other half of the torn package plus the block!!! The double wrapping and putting the address on the inside definitely pays off!!! Thank you for responding! Kathy N.

fabric_fancy 11-08-2011 07:29 PM

greetings all

i've found the new forum (finally) i'll post later this week status on the blocks

babyfireo4 11-09-2011 08:13 AM

whew, there was alot to catch up on here! Things got a bit hectic around here. I have some more blocks done and have received some to! I'm not home right now but will post everything when I am home and charge my camera!!! Hope all is going well with you all :)