Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

Cyndi H 11-09-2011 08:16 AM

I have completed and mailed ALL grownup blocks. I'm done. : ) (Now just waiting on my own fabric's grownups to come home.)

fabric_fancy 11-09-2011 09:04 AM

here's an update on what i've rec'd

thank you to all who have sent in their completed blocks - they are beautiful and i appreciate all your hard work.

peggerss completed block
cyndih completed block
pokerdiva completed block
lillie F8
paintmejudy completed block
nanakathy55 completed block
jennifer22206 completed block
moonrise two completed blocks
rnbor completed block
joanelizbay completed block and F8
deltadawn F8

jem 11-09-2011 02:07 PM

April, this swap sounds interesting. When did this swap start? Is it too late to join the small group? Please e-mail me if not.
Hugs,
Elaine

PokerDiva 11-09-2011 02:13 PM

jem, April is in Vegas I think. This swap started the first of October. Too late for this one but watch out for the next one. This one will finish Feb 1 and a new one should start soon after. Good luck. Fun swap.

joanelizbay 11-09-2011 03:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received two absolutely beautiful blocks today. THANK YOU. I never thought when sending out just plain purple and lavandar that it would turn out to be such a romantic, beautiful blocks returned!! Hope I decide to give it to my sil and not keep it for myself! LOL

One on the left is from LV2Sew (what is the name of that block) and the one on the right is from Oatw13 and is Carrie Nation...such dainty flowers! LOVE them both

alikat110 11-09-2011 04:47 PM

I have received f8's from panelists and meltdown.
still need f8's from girlscouts1, LV2sew2011, & mosher92.

Lv2sew2011 11-09-2011 06:48 PM

First Thank you, the block is called Boxes and Bows, but to me looks like more like Boxes and butterflies...

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 4658559)
I received two absolutely beautiful blocks today. THANK YOU. I never thought when sending out just plain purple and lavandar that it would turn out to be such a romantic, beautiful blocks returned!! Hope I decide to give it to my sil and not keep it for myself! LOL

One on the left is from LV2Sew (what is the name of that block) and the one on the right is from Oatw13 and is Carrie Nation...such dainty flowers! LOVE them both

Peggerss 11-09-2011 07:59 PM

Update on F8's and blocks sent

I wanted to let you know that I've received all of the F8's and have made all of the blocks except delta dawn's which I won't be able to work on until after Thanksgiving. Sorry delta dawn. Anyway, in the last couple of days I've received two lovely blocks and I will take pictures of them when I return from my vacation on November 21st.

If you have not received a block from me yet, please let me know as they should have arrived home already, even the two going back to Canada. Thanks everyone.

Peggy Reilly
(Peggerss)

moonrise 11-09-2011 08:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Grown-up block received from paintmejudy (pic below, hopefully). Thanks! I love it. :)

Everyone's grown-up block has been mailed back and should have been received by now.

Lv2sew2011 11-09-2011 08:46 PM

Hi Alikat110 I thing I mailed it just a couple a days ago, I will check back with you next Monday and if you haven't gotten one from me by then I will mail then...

Donna

Originally Posted by alikat110 (Post 4658795)
I have received f8's from panelists and meltdown.
still need f8's from girlscouts1, LV2sew2011, & mosher92.