Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-earth-group-t182721.html)

Sandynorm 03-29-2012 04:40 PM

All my fat eigths went out in the mail today.

Recieved a squishey from Kehoeta today.

MaryMo 03-29-2012 05:03 PM

It appears that I've received all your squishies and I'm the lone holdout. All my squishies will go out in the mail tomorrow. Please bear with me - I have not been paid this month for services provided to a couple of families as well as teachng assignment but I will receive retirement check tomorrow, so once again I can spend some money. I'm glad I have a stash to rely on at times like these. In the meantime I have been working on several blocks ... which will go out with squishies. Your fabrics are all so different ... and so much fun to stitch! Thanks!

Thanks Barbara for the return postage envelope!

birdlady 03-29-2012 07:21 PM

Good evening ladies. All my squichies went out last week. I have received my blocks back from Rosalie and Dorothy this week while I was out of town. I have also received squichies from most of you. I will be sending out blocks this week.

Have a great week and enjoy.

yayaquilts 03-29-2012 07:41 PM

I received Kehoeta's F8 and a pretty finished block from Roe! It will go nicely with the others I have received.
Thank you so much!

lvbabyboomer: I love Hobby Lobby-went to one in Peoria, AZ and I, too, bought some fabric!!

marytoddliz: I can empathsize. I had planned to make some blocks today--but I didn't get the chance to since I,too, had a not so great day. Spent the majority of the day on it an issue I wish I hadn't had to deal with. :( After dinner I found a few coordinating fabrics to go with 4 squishies I hope to make on Saturday! Hoping to make a couple more then on Sunday before my carpal tunnel surgery on Monday.

On a brighter note, I did get to watch my almost 2 yr old grandson, Brody in his swim lesson and hold my 9 month old granddaughter, Hallee. And tomorrow I'm spending the day with my angels--yeah!! I praise God every day for my 4 beautiful lil angels!! Thinking of them just makes me smile!:)

Kehoeta 03-30-2012 09:09 AM

Hi all, Today I got F8s from ljdugas31, from marytoddliz, and from urgodschild2.

Still missing quite a few - but got notes from Hoppyfrog and Roe.

dahna42 03-30-2012 02:03 PM

I sent a block out to Izabella, and one to birdlady and shnnn today too.

Sandynorm 03-30-2012 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5083707)
I have sent out all my F8th out to all of you. Let's see how long it takes to go from Melbourne, Australia to all your homes. Let me know when they arrive.

recieved my fat eigth from down under in the mail today! Thanks for the return postage.

marytoddliz 03-30-2012 06:49 PM

I sent out grown up blocks to: lynnquilts, lvbabyboomer, yayaquilts, and birdlady. I hope you like your blocks, I am going to post pictures in my album today, I might have missed posting pictures of a few blocks, but should catch up today. My camera was on the blink, it was taking pictures but I couldn't retreave them. Problem fixed, but I am ready for a new camera!

I received an awesome block form Roe, a bowtie block. I love it! we made a bowtie quilt last month sold it for $200. I love that pattern.

I have received all F8's except MaryMo and SandyNorm I received your F8 today Theresa.

We have tried to make all the blocks different, but I have duplicated a few. My Husband is my assistant! We have so much fun playing with the blocks together. it gives us ideas to make new quilts. He is the cutter and presser and it makes the blocks go so much faster.

He is great, but there are times that I wish I had not trained him in the fine art of Quilting! My sewing room is no longer my own...

I did discover a trick to getting the room to myself, I just say, "are you ready to work on the Wedding dress with me?" he disappears every time! My Niece is getting married in May, the dress is coming along fine, just wish I could try it on her. She lives in Sacramento about 8 hours away.

OK back to sewing for me, have a great weekend ladies~

dotcomdtcm 03-31-2012 12:06 PM

I was getting bored sewing a Railroad block quilt, when 2 more fat 1/8ths arrived. Thank you Teresa/Kehoeta and Sandy/
Sandynorm. I'll do those next! Dotty in cold & rainy NYC

marytoddliz 03-31-2012 02:12 PM

Dang trying to post but having a problem. I received F8 from Sandy, pretty fabric.

I sent home blocks to Roe, shnnn and Kehoeta

having so much fun making blocks!