Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-earth-group-t182721.html)

dahna42 04-01-2012 11:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am going to try to post the blocks I have received so far, but I am having trouble resizing[ATTACH=CONFIG]324440[/ATTACH]

hoppyfrog 04-01-2012 12:59 PM

Two more F8ths arrived from sandynorm and kehoeta. Only missing one now from marymo and I read that she's getting them in the mail soon. I'm finishing blocks for another swap so I'll start these after 4/15.

LovingIzabella 04-02-2012 04:47 AM

Beautiful work everyone. I am so happy to see the progress being made on the swap.
Hugs
April

Kehoeta 04-02-2012 09:44 AM

Today I got squishies from yayaquilts, lynnquilts, dotcomdtcm and Sandynorm. I got messages from Roe, hoppyfrog, lvbabyboomer and marcialee. MaryMo has told us all that she is sending soon...

So - I am only missing shnnn. Will be working on blocks on Wednesday - looking forward to getting a couple boomeranging back to their owners then.

dahna42 04-02-2012 12:05 PM

I mailed out ok Darla's and Kehoeta's, and urgodschild2 today. Only two left (Sandynorm and MaryMo ) yippee

lynnquilts 04-02-2012 12:33 PM

It has been a long weekend..we had 4 generation here, my parents (both 86) my daughter, son -in-law and grandkids(20 mos & 3 1/2).( My other daughter, son -in-law 2 of their kids (3 & 8 mos )and son who live in town were also here. Very hectic, fun but glad they all had to go home.

I did have some fun surprises in the mail. I got blocks from dahna42, and dotcomdtcm.. so fun to see ..thank you
I also received F8 from sandynorm and kehoeta. I can now get back into my sewing room and sew, my guest are gone :)

yayaquilts 04-02-2012 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 5107166)
Have any of you "old-timers" to this swap ever received the same block from different people with very similar fabrics?

Yes I received several pinwheels 4-5 last time around. I like pinwheels, I do, but that's why I think I asked for no pinwheels this time around. Hope that's ok with everyone.

BTW, I had my carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand this am and all went well. Smaller bandage this time than when I had my right hand done 4 years ago. I can wiggle my fingers; but they are still numb, which the doctor told me they would be all day. I can take the big bandage off Friday and replace with a bandaid. Doctor said no lifting or "housework, like vacuuming," only light activity, so I'm hoping I can sew a little maybe tomorrow!

MaryMo 04-02-2012 04:26 PM

After receiving Sandynorm's squishy today, squishies from you all are here. I mailed out my squishies and blocks to dahna42, yayaquilts, and ludugas31 on Friday (3/30). I had hoped to mail three more today, but that didn't happen. These should be mailed either Wednesday or Thursday depending on life demands along with remaining squishies. Tuesday (April 3) is election day in Missouri and I work as an election judge, so not much will be done tomorrow with quilting.

Karen, so glad your carpal tunnel surgery is going well and prognosis is good.

I'm enjoying all your pictures ... Happy Stitching to you all! :)

hoppyfrog 04-02-2012 04:41 PM

Blocks arrived today from ljdugas31, birdlady and lynnquilts. Thank you ladies, they're all great.

yayaquilts 04-02-2012 05:09 PM

I received some very pretty finished blocks today (I'll post pics and from whom when I can) and squishies from Sandy and marymo! Oh how I want to sew....in a couple days!!! Until I can sew , I will focus on choosing block patterns and picking coordinating fabrics for each squishie !!!!