Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

LovingIzabella 03-20-2012 11:14 AM

Well geeze if we all finish early we could go for a round two amongst ourselves lolol Now if that isn't lighting a fire...
Hugs
April

Yosamitesa 03-20-2012 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5076356)
Well geeze if we all finish early we could go for a round two amongst ourselves lolol Now if that isn't lighting a fire...
Hugs
April

OHHH!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

I got my squishy from a fabulous Veronika!!! I couldn't believe how beautiful the envelope was and then when I got into the fabric WOW!!! I need to think about what to do with it!!! :)

quiltingnonie 03-20-2012 01:09 PM

Rec'd squishies from: Abby's Mom, goldendog55, jahaper, moonrise, NDQuilts, Veronika, wandalou, yayaquilts, and Yosamitesa. Already have 4 blocks made and will out mail this week :) This is so much fun!

Veronika 03-20-2012 02:24 PM

Its so crazy - so many of you did receive my fabric - sooo fast! unbelievable. Thanks for telling me!
But ladies - I got some envelopes too and I was busy too. I got this 7 fabrics from:
goldendog
jahaber
moonrise
NDQuilts
wandalou
yayaquilts
Yosamitesa

the blocks from goldendog and Yosamitesa I will send out tomorrow :D It made so much fun sewing the blocks.

The next days I will not sew, cause my husband celebrates his birthday on friday - 50 years - and we will get many visitors and some people for sleeping. Many things to do, prepare rooms and baking cakes and so on...

buddy'smom 03-20-2012 02:29 PM

Oh wow, sounds like so much fun, can I come to????

Originally Posted by Veronika (Post 5076861)
Its so crazy - so many of you did receive my fabric - sooo fast! unbelievable. Thanks for telling me!
But ladies - I got some envelopes too and I was busy too. I got this 7 fabrics from:
goldendog
jahaber
moonrise
NDQuilts
wandalou
yayaquilts
Yosamitesa

the blocks from goldendog and Yosamitesa I will send out tomorrow :D It made so much fun sewing the blocks.

The next days I will not sew, cause my husband celebrates his birthday on friday - 50 years - and we will get many visitors and some people for sleeping. Many things to do, prepare rooms and baking cakes and so on...

Veronika 03-20-2012 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5076425)
OHHH!!!!! YES YES YES!!!! HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

I got my squishy from a fabulous Veronika!!! I couldn't believe how beautiful the envelope was and then when I got into the fabric WOW!!! I need to think about what to do with it!!! :)

thanks so much. I'm sure you will find a nice block ;) Your block will go home tomorrow :D Hope you like it and hope it travels so fast like my fabric come to you

Veronika 03-20-2012 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 5076871)
Oh wow, sounds like so much fun, can I come to????

who would always like, may come. you must bring only good mood. You can be sure, it is always found a little place to sit down :D

buddy'smom 03-20-2012 02:46 PM

Sounds like so much fun, hope hubby has a super b-day. I was looking at your blog, I can't read it but love your good-bye winter block.

MdmSew'n'Sew 03-20-2012 02:48 PM

I got two more squishies today, Goldendog55 and Veronka (BTW, tell your husband "Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!" from us - he's such a young pup!) I am trying to not start planning blocks until I get the doll quilt finished and my F8s mailed ... having quilter's ADD, it's the hardest thing to do for me - but I will finish my cutting tonight and get them out tomorrow if I can get out to the Post Office at lunch - then I can let myself go, I can hardly wait! I am fired up and ready to move forward :rolleyes:

Veronika 03-20-2012 02:54 PM

buddysmom - on the right side is a butten for translation to every language you need :D I think he will have a nice day.

MdmSewnSew - thanks for letting me know about the letter and yes I will him tell your wishes - you told it in perfect german :D

good night now - it's a few minutes before midnight here