Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

Veronika 05-02-2012 12:36 PM

hi Linda thanks for answering! I will have a look.

quiltingnonie, don't be sad. It's me the same. Since a week I didn't receive s.th. Hope I will get some in future!

sent out - ALL BLOCKS

received 8 blocks
Abby'sMom, buslady, buddysMum, jahaper, moonrise, quiltingnonie, wandalou, Yosamitesa

waiting for - the rest

moonrise 05-02-2012 05:52 PM

I have Empty Mailbox Syndrome, too. :(

Need: goldendog55, LindaC, MdmSew'n'Sew, QuilterMomma, tildiemae, jacquie

There's still plenty of time, though. :)

goldendog55 05-03-2012 08:13 AM

My sewing machine had to go to the hospital this week, and will get them done before I have to go to the hospital in June. In the meantime, I am cutting everyone's blocks out, and they will be ready to sew.

buslady 05-03-2012 10:24 AM

Where is everybody? Why aren't we seeing pictures?

QuilterMomma 05-03-2012 10:59 AM

I am here, since hand surgery it slowed me down for cutting. I had two finished and have not mailed them yet. I wanted to mail all at once but will put them in tomorrow. I should have cut them out before surgery. They will be to you soon enough. Sorry so slow did not want you to have mail syndrome, that is a terrible disease. Do you need to have someone share it with you?

yayaquilts 05-03-2012 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5190989)
I am here, since hand surgery it slowed me down for cutting.

Oh, what kind of hand surgery did you have?? I had carpal tunnel surgery on April2 on my left hand. Cutting does bother it still, even though I cut with my right hand and hold ruler with left hand. Hang in there! It will get better with time........ I'm about 2/3 done with my blocks for this swap and 2/3 done with my other boom swap!!

jacquie 05-03-2012 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i got 2 lovely blocks a few days ago from 'jahaper' & 'quiltingnonie'. thanks ladies they're wonderful!!!!
here is a picture of my first 4 received... and i LOVE them all!!!!
(top L -> R) 'moonrise', 'veronika'.
(bottom L -> R) 'jahaper', 'quiltingnonie'.

wanda lou 05-03-2012 01:19 PM

such pretty blocks.

QuilterMomma 05-03-2012 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by yayaquilts (Post 5191105)
Oh, what kind of hand surgery did you have?? I had carpal tunnel surgery on April2 on my left hand. Cutting does bother it still, even though I cut with my right hand and hold ruler with left hand. Hang in there! It will get better with time........ I'm about 2/3 done with my blocks for this swap and 2/3 done with my other boom swap!!

Yep, the carpal tunnel surgery. And, on my left as well. Wow, we are great aren't we. We must of had the telepathy thing going.

Yosamitesa 05-03-2012 05:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Block from buslady
[ATTACH=CONFIG]332676[/ATTACH]

Block from goldendog55
[ATTACH=CONFIG]332677[/ATTACH]

Block from jahaper
[ATTACH=CONFIG]332678[/ATTACH]

Block from yayaquilts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]332679[/ATTACH]

These are in addition to the ones I have received from Abby's Mom, buddy's mom, LovingIzabella, moonrise, quiltingnonie, Veronika, and wandalou. :)

I'm still working on squares for jacquie, wandalou, tildiemae, and LindaC. :)

Hugs and happy quilting!!!