Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-fire-group-t182723.html)

Yosamitesa 03-16-2012 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5065574)
Moonrise I received your fabric today, and can't wait to get started.
Yosa I have always wanted a black and white quilt but never got around to making one for ME. and I love the idea of adding a slpash of red but I wasnt sure if we could suggest color or not. I can't wait to see what you create.

Well...who knows...now I know you like RED!!! :D Can't wait to get yours in!!! :)

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 5065607)
Ok ladies, I haven't even got my fabric ready to mail yet. Maybe tonight. I'm thinking 30's?? I received an F8 from Yosamitesa today and have her block completed and will be in tomorrows mail. I hope you enjoy your block.

Holy smokes!!! You were QUICK!!! I can't wait!!! :) And thank you for making a square for me!!! :)

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5065636)
Really Mom???????? You just HAD to be the first block done right? LOL
Love you
Hugs
April

Ok...that is awesome!!! Y'all are making me laugh tonight!!!

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 5065706)
Well Hon, ya know how it is??? Done and out ASAP.
Love you to.
MOM

OK!!! Y'all are killing me. I'm laughing so hard I have tears. Told my mom what y'all put and she is laughing too!!! Awesome!!! :)

I'm totally digging this group!!! Can we put in a request to have the same ladies next boom swap???

buddy'smom 03-16-2012 06:09 PM

Your so welcome, I hope you like it, simple but an awesome block. This is an awesome group.
Have a great night ladies.

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5066451)
Well...who knows...now I know you like RED!!! :D Can't wait to get yours in!!! :)

Holy smokes!!! You were QUICK!!! I can't wait!!! :) And thank you for making a square for me!!! :)

Ok...that is awesome!!! Y'all are making me laugh tonight!!!

OK!!! Y'all are killing me. I'm laughing so hard I have tears. Told my mom what y'all put and she is laughing too!!! Awesome!!! :)

I'm totally digging this group!!! Can we put in a request to have the same ladies next boom swap???

LovingIzabella 03-17-2012 04:41 AM

LOL Yose I try to fulfill all requests from my swappers but some would say that is unfair to select groups teehee
I received your fabric yesterday and I have the PERFECT fabric to go with it....I just have to find it in my mess of a sewing room sigh..
Some day I will get that room together and all of my fabric organized, but not today I am sure LOL
Hugs
April

yayaquilts 03-17-2012 07:59 AM

Happy National Quilting Day and Happy St Patrick's Day! I'm a little bummed since I can't quilt today (don't have my machine with me!) There's always next year right!!

wanda lou 03-17-2012 08:24 AM

Jhaper and Yosa i got your fabric today, And I have the perfect matching fabric for both of you.

Happy St.Patrick's Day.

Yosamitesa 03-17-2012 08:37 AM

moonrise, jaharper, & goldendog55 i received yalls today!!! Let the fun begin!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day and today is my 5 year anniversary!!!

Question...do we post pics before we send squares home or when we get them???

goldendog55 03-17-2012 08:43 AM

The person that receives the block gets to post pictures, unless they ask you to do it for them.

buddy'smom 03-17-2012 10:21 AM

Received a very pretty F8 from Moonrise today, completed block will head back home on Monday. I hope you enjoy the block.

Yosamitesa 03-17-2012 10:29 AM

Ok!!! Coordinating fabric picked, washed and in dryer!!! Patterns picked and will cut when fabric is dry and my toddler goes down for a nap. Ahhhh...the life if a mom of a two on my 5 year anniversary.

jahaper 03-17-2012 11:23 AM

I have received moonrise & Yosamitesa F8's. Spent a couple of hours last night after work looking thru my books. Think I have the patterns all figured out for each one. Now to get cutting.