Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

Jupiter 07-02-2012 07:54 PM

I finished photo-ing the blocks received and will post them shortly. I updated my paperwork, too.

LV2sew2011 was my final F8. Donna, I made your block tonight and hope to mail it tomorrow.

I am waiting on blocks from:
babeyruth
bibliostone
Crafty3790
cuppy
EagleOneOwl2u2
girlscouts1
Lillie
LV2sew2011
marcialee
masimmons
oldcatlady
pinklotus
saraaev
sew1096
sustraley
Wendsy

I can hardly wait for the rest of them to arrive. This will be a beautiful quilt, judging from the blocks I have already collected. Thank you everyone!

hugs, Jup

Jupiter 07-02-2012 08:19 PM

9 Attachment(s)
OK.. These are the last of my photos. I hope you enjoy your blocks as much as I love these!

hugs, Jupiter

Jupiter 07-02-2012 08:23 PM

Found one more envelope... from MarciaLee. Will get it photoed and up tomorrow.

g'nite for now.

hugs, Jupo

missgigglewings 07-03-2012 11:12 AM

Charity Quilt

5 Attachment(s)
So far I have received these fun looking blocks for my charity quilt...some little kid will love this quilt to pieces. Thank you all so much for your attention to detail and your beautiful workmanship! God Bless you all.

1.Pinklotus
2.Roda
3.jaba
4.Charlotte T
5.Linda D

missgigglewings 07-03-2012 11:26 AM

Tribal Quilt for Nephew

1 Attachment(s)
These blocks turned out great..I had my doubts about his choices, but you all have done good! He will love this quilt! I am amazed at how nice they all look together! And 7 are still out there...I can't wait to see them all!
Thank you all so much!
L to R:
Cyndi H Sandy L ?????
Marcialee Scrapquilt Luvs2sew
???? ?????? Kelly B

So sorry for the poor record keeping...please fill in the blanks for me, if you made one of these beautiful blocks. The omission was unintentional!

Cyndi H 07-03-2012 01:21 PM

Interesting...I just went through my chart, and then went to the member search page here on the board. You can search for a member, and then look at the posts that member has made. I found 2 people who said they'd mailed out all their blocks, so I checked my little book where I keep track of photos I'd taken of incoming blocks--sure enough, I's just forgotten to check them off on my chart. I found another 5 or 6 who'd said they were busy working on their blocks, so I'm looking forward to eventually seeing them.

But then I found one who has never ever posted in this forum at all but is busy in many other swaps, and another who hasn't posted here since March.

This made me realize that _I_ need to post more often, too, so people can know the status of their swap items. So, here's my update for July 3:

Still have not received blocks from
babeyruth
cuppy
EagleOneOwl2u2
girlscouts1
Lillie
masimmons
pinklotus
saraaev

And while I know the mailing deadline isn't until the 15th, I just want to let those gals know I'm leaving on vacation on the 16th and won't be back until October 8th. This means I might not be able to acknowledge your block until then. My daughter will be picking up our mail, but sometimes people don't put their names on the envelopes for her to tell me who we've received mail from. Sorry for such a long post!!

masimmons 07-03-2012 06:08 PM

I am anxiously awaiting my new cast so that I can begin sewing again and hopefully meet the deadline

sustraley 07-04-2012 05:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Wendsy--great block to go with my others.

Still needing:
babeyruth
cuppy
EagleOneOwl2u2
girlscouts1
Lillie
masimmons
oldcatlady
pinklotus
saraaev
sew1096

Not trying to be pushy. Just want you to know in case one has been mailed and I don't show it being received. I have mailed all mine out. Although some of you should be receiving this week. This is a great swap to be in. Thanks eveyone.

ssnare 07-04-2012 06:53 AM

Just to update. I still need blocks from:
babeyruth
Crafty3790
cuppy
EagleOneOwl2u2
girlscouts1
Lillie
masimmons
oldcatlady
pinklotus
saraaev

jaba 07-04-2012 07:20 AM

Same ones for me too ssnare, except oldcatlady, I received 1 from her. Happy 4th everyone