Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

dotcomdtcm 03-22-2012 08:43 AM

I have been making a Braid all in blues, just to keep busy. I'd love to send it to you. You can use it in any way.
Do not make me anything in return! Just give your little girl an extra hug!

LovingIzabella 03-22-2012 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5081709)
I have been making a Braid all in blues, just to keep busy. I'd love to send it to you. You can use it in any way.
Do not make me anything in return! Just give your little girl an extra hug!

Oh Dotty! Thank you ever so much. This is such a wonderful and generous gift. Perhaps I can use it as a border and continue it and make the other sides as well. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. Izabella will get lots of hugs from you I promise :) She loves getting the box tops from "my Quilting Board friend Dotty" as she likes to say, so this will tickle her immensely!
Huge Hugs
April

dotcomdtcm 03-22-2012 08:59 AM

This is very therapeutic for me. I think you'll love it!

LovingIzabella 03-22-2012 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5081782)
This is very therapeutic for me. I think you'll love it!

I am sure I will but more importantly I bet you Izabella will too! Thank you again Dotty.
Huge Hugs
April

ljdugas31 03-22-2012 10:20 AM

Hi everyone, I just got a f8 back from post office returned damaged,i have sent all mine out have 4 different fabrics so i don't know who is missing one,if you don't get one from me by next week let me know this one maybe yours LOL Thanks Linda

MaggieBB 03-22-2012 12:19 PM

Just back from postoffice sent out blocks for:
marytoddliz
oma7
sapdoggie
Picuked up mail on the way home, got f8 from:
linnaete
quilt mom
sharun b
maebe42
calquilter
this will keep me busy for quite a while. lovingIzabella send me an f8 I would be glad to make a block for Izabella, no need to do a return block, probably have more blocks than I canuse for a whole anyhow!

maebe42 03-22-2012 02:27 PM

I received squishies from SharonB, quiltmom, linnaete, and tumrub today.

Phannie1 03-22-2012 04:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My husband brought to dinner my squishies. He knows how excited this is for me. I got Maebe42, Quilt Mom, Sharon B, Tumrub and Marytoddliz.

MaryToddliz, I got my blocks and am trying to post pictures but network is slow tonight. Maybe later. Thanks so much for 2 of them and the extra fabric. It will be used for the soldiers. I am delighted, can't wait to get the first eight to get a quilt started. Thanks again!!!

sapdoggie 03-22-2012 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by phannie1 (Post 5080350)
back at work today. Did manage to get a block grown-up for sapdoggie. Will drop it in the mail tomorrow. A little bird is on his way back to arkansas.

yipee can't wait for a grown-up block !!!!!

sapdoggie 03-22-2012 04:56 PM

Thanks magggieBB- IWILL BE WATCHING OF THE MAIL- YIPEE ANOTHER BLOCK IS ON THE WAY !!!