Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

sharon b 03-14-2012 07:31 PM

Mine will be manly - I am planning on taking the blocks I receive back and making them into lap quilts for wounded soldiers - so I can combine 2 projects into one :)

marytoddliz 03-14-2012 07:31 PM

Oh yummy, I love food fabric! how fun, now to start thinking of what to make for you! I have lots of pears maybe a few apples and some cranberries, what a lovely idea, I can't wait to get your fabric!

And it wasn't until after I mailed out your fabric that I realized we are in two groups together as well as OK Darla, I mailed both of her's together, could have saved a bit to mail them together. But waiting till I get my Gingham will be worth it. I still don't have the two groups set in my mind which one is which with out looking first! I am sure I will by the end of the swap!

marytoddliz 03-14-2012 07:35 PM

Sharon, that is so awesome, my favorite quilt Charity is the VA hospital. I am a Vet and I use the VA hospital so I see a lot of the suffering the Vets often go through, and they just love the gift of a nice lap quilt, for warmth, comfort and often times privacy, to cover where they may have lost a leg. I can't wait to see your quilts.

Well I have to get back to my sewing machine, I have a wedding dress to finish! My Niece is getting married in May and I feel so blessed to be making her dress!

Ok Darla 03-15-2012 04:28 AM

First F8's going in the mail today - yippee!

MaggieBB 03-15-2012 08:12 AM

Well,here we go ladies ,I have everything ready and its going in the mail today. Because my fabric has a dark back ground ,could I request that you add pastels and color that are in the fabric as it is for grand daughter who is flighty like a little bird! I'm going to try to post a pic, don't know as if this will work as I used my scanner to make a picture.
Sorry it won't load for me.

maebe42 03-15-2012 08:32 AM

Mine will be manly too - blues, burgandy and gold. They will get mailed out most likely on Saturday.

Difergie 03-15-2012 09:15 AM

I will be mailing mine out tomorrow.....

Crqltr 03-15-2012 01:50 PM

I have put mine in the mail today. Good start....now just to keep myself on track and organized. That's a whole diff issue! I am sure it is going to be fun!

Crqltr 03-15-2012 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Crqltr (Post 5063077)
I have put mine in the mail today. Good start....now just to keep myself on track and organized. That's a whole diff issue! I am sure it is going to be fun!

Opps! Just discovered I had the wrong group! See what I mean about organized??

dotcomdtcm 03-15-2012 02:24 PM

It's good to know your theme. So I won't put in any pink kitties with the manly stuff, ok?!