Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

marytoddliz 03-15-2012 05:32 PM

My husband is so funny, Yesterday he knows I mailed out some fabric for the swap, so when I got home this afternoon from quilt club, he asked me how many "squishy's" I got!

I had to explain to him that it just barely started and it might be a few days before I get anything!

But on a good note my fabric got here today so after a quick wash and press and package my gingham will be on it's way to you. I can't wait to get started sewing on the blocks!

Quilt Mom 03-15-2012 07:53 PM

Well, I addressed all the envelopes tonight.
I am waiting for my fabric to come out of the dryer so I can press and cut. I changed ideas midstream. This one is rather country - the fabric dates back a little, to when I first started thinking about making quilts seriously. It should be going in the mail tomorrow, I hope. I will let you know.
In the meantime, I am trying to note on our list who is making a manly quilt, and who wants what colors added to their fabrics. I hope I get it right. Thanks for the heads-up on the type blocks needed. I put a note in with mine.

LovingIzabella 03-16-2012 05:45 AM

Ladies,
please be advised maggiebb's address is incorrect. I sent you all a PM with the correction. I copy and pasted from the PM she sent me but inadvertently part of it was incorrect.
Hugs
April

oma7 03-16-2012 02:40 PM

Washed and cut all my fabric. Address' done, all in mail today!!! Let the fun begin!!! Got the address change, thanks April. Sew happy. Oma7

Phannie1 03-16-2012 06:40 PM

Ok, Packing my Fabric for mailing tomorrow!

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my Fabric. I plan to make my blocks into quilts for the Wounded Warriors' Project. thanks for all who are swapping with me! Phannie[ATTACH=CONFIG]320429[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 03-16-2012 11:41 PM

I love the fabric, I think what you are doing is awesome. I can't wait to get that fabric and make a block for them.

sapdoggie 03-17-2012 08:42 AM

Fat 8 ths are in the mail !!!!! :thumbup:

Have fun everyone !!! :)

No decision on what I will make with your squares to me - just bright and more bright most likely :D

dotcomdtcm 03-17-2012 08:49 AM

Please let us know if you want your scraps returned. I will glad spend another 45 cents for you. I will write S next to your name on my spread sheet. If you do not, I'll write NS. Since we are 18, some of us might like to make 2 more blocks to make a 4x 5 top. You do not need to send my scrasps back to me. Make a mug rug for yourself!! Dotty

dotcomdtcm 03-17-2012 08:50 AM

Please let us know if you want your scraps returned. I will glad spend another 45 cents for you. I will write S next to your name on my spread sheet. If you do not, I'll write NS. Since we are 18, some of us might like to make 2 more blocks to make a 4x 5 top. You do not need to send my scraps back to me. Make a mug rug for yourself!! Dotty

sapdoggie 03-17-2012 10:01 AM

No need to return the leftovers. I still have some of the fabric if I need to add to the quilt. :)