Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

Phannie1 03-23-2012 06:44 PM

Squishes that came today are from Wendsy and Jem. I am only missing Calquilter and Ok Darla. I will be working on them this weekend. Have a great weekend.

MaggieBB 03-23-2012 08:14 PM

Got f8's from tumrub,wendsy, and jem today, am only missing one fromOk Darla.
tumrub, have I got something special for you!
received blocks from ljdugas andmarytoddliz, LOVE them both, this is really going fast.
ljdugas31, I may be missing you F8???????

calquilter 03-23-2012 09:02 PM

Marybeth,

I peeked :) I love my block! Funny thing is, I have over half of those fabrics in my scrap bag. Did you stop by and dip into it? After all, I only live down the hill from you.

Lori

Difergie 03-24-2012 11:26 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I have received all my f8s except for okdarla...
I received blocks from LJ, Phannie, and Scrapper...love them all! I think it is going to be a really pretty quilt..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]322272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]322273[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]322274[/ATTACH]
and alltogether
[ATTACH=CONFIG]322275[/ATTACH]now back to sewing!

sapdoggie 03-24-2012 12:16 PM

Difergie- your blocks are great !! Your quilt will be grand :thumbup:

ljdugas31- I LOVE the block you made me. :) :)

maggie BB - Your block is also great :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am in the process of setting up the new computer so will get pictures out later- if I figure it out- LOL

If either of you have taken pictures, please feel free to post them for me.

ljdugas31 03-24-2012 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5087476)
Difergie- your blocks are great !! Your quilt will be grand :thumbup:

ljdugas31- I LOVE the block you made me. :) :)

maggie BB - Your block is also great :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am in the process of setting up the new computer so will get pictures out later- if I figure it out- LOL

If either of you have taken pictures, please feel free to post them for me.

glad you like it!! I wish i could post pictures ,waiting for my son to come over and show me!

marytoddliz 03-24-2012 07:22 PM

I mailed three blocks home today. Dotty, Lori and Cathy. I hope you all like your blocks. More block making on Monday, I am taking tomorrow off to hang with my hunny.

I am starting on my niece's wedding dress on Monday too. So when I get frustrated or tired working with Satin I will fill in my time with making some blocks. I actually asked her if she wanted a quilted wedding dress, That idea did not go over very well. It is supposed to snow again tomorrow. Dang if it isn't supposed to be spring!

marytoddliz 03-24-2012 07:25 PM

LOL, we must shop in the same stores! Any more I get most of my fabric on line, saves gas Money I actually mailed it today so you should get it soon!

Originally Posted by calquilter (Post 5086152)
Marybeth,

I peeked :) I love my block! Funny thing is, I have over half of those fabrics in my scrap bag. Did you stop by and dip into it? After all, I only live down the hill from you.

Lori

Phannie1 03-25-2012 06:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Saturday's Mail I got a squishy from Calquilter and a block from Difergie. the block is great. Thanks to all for swapping.[ATTACH=CONFIG]322394[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 03-25-2012 08:20 AM

Beautiful blocks everyone!! Great job.
Huge Hugs
April