Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

Difergie 04-09-2012 04:34 PM

Have 5 more done and I think only 4 more to go. Will mail the 5 tomorrow or Wedsnesday. Hope you like!

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2012 10:03 AM

Thanks Phannie!

3 Attachment(s)
Hmm, jello molds with juicy oranges. Pass the whipped cream.
Phannie sent this great block and a cookie basket!

I have the great fortune to be in a Bee with 11 other quilters.
Talent and support and lots of fun. Lemon cookies will be served the next time it's at my house.
And they will try to figure out the pattern!

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2012 10:04 AM

PS I finally figured out how to resize my photos! Now, you will get tired of me.

MaggieBB 04-10-2012 12:45 PM

Yahoo have the last two of this swap in the mail.
Scrapper
jem
blocks on thier way.
Are we going to do another swap, if so count me in! maggiebb

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2012 12:54 PM

Have you all looked at the Mystery Quilt Train? A nice little project while you are waiting for the next Boom.
You can still join and it is a very nice project.

Difergie 04-10-2012 03:04 PM

I love to see photos! Makes my day....

Phannie1 04-10-2012 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5130609)
Hmm, jello molds with juicy oranges. Pass the whipped cream.
Phannie sent this great block and a cookie basket!

I have the great fortune to be in a Bee with 11 other quilters.
Talent and support and lots of fun. Lemon cookies will be served the next time it's at my house.
And they will try to figure out the pattern!

Glad you like your block. I loved orange jello when I was a kid and thought of that when I saw your oranges. Glad you like your cookie basket. Lemon cookies will look great in it. Phannie....

dotcomdtcm 04-10-2012 03:40 PM

If you make orange jello w oj, it is really, really good! Thank you so much.

Scrapper 04-11-2012 09:35 AM

Hello fellow boomers..........all of your blocks are finished :D and will be posted and in the mail tomorrow. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. This is my first swap and I've had an absolutely wonderful time receiving all the fabrics, picking out fabrics to complement the F8's and then finding just the right pattern for each. I love the blocks I have recieved so far and I'm so excited to get all the blocks into a quilt and try my hand at FMQ.....another first. It's been so much fun. Thank you.

Scrapper.....

Quilt Mom 04-11-2012 01:09 PM

I am the tortoise here - I try to get a block a day finished. So far I have sent none home. But I am making progress on getting blocks made. About half done. So I keep working on them. I know I will have to make a trip to the post office when the window is open, to mail these all back. So I am going to send them all at once. Heighten the anticipation!!!