Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

TheMamaHauser 08-20-2012 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Madam Moonrise... your block :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]356891[/ATTACH]

moonrise 08-20-2012 01:44 PM

Oh wow! That's stunning! :D It reminds me of a stained glass window. :thumbup:

QuilterMomma 08-20-2012 01:59 PM

You are overachievers for sure. That is a pretty block must be the pretty fabric to work with as well. I better print my list and get that done, been so busy that not able to do much fun stuff.

TheMamaHauser 08-20-2012 02:14 PM

I suppose it's a little late to ask this, but we can post pictures right?

ljdugas31 08-20-2012 02:29 PM

Ok Ladies i mailed out all my f8 so watch your mailboxes! Happy sewing!!!!!!!

marytoddliz 08-20-2012 02:41 PM

I got two squishies... From Moonrise and from Yosamitesa. I will post pictures of finished block in album when I get around to making the album!

Going out in the Morning. Linda, I was not challenging you to see who would get done first, I was inviting you to come to Marathon and have my candy bar at the finish line! LOL... The Marathon is in Fresno, fairly close to you? I guess I should google it. I don't want you to rush on your blocks, take time and enjoy making them. I am just a total over achiever and wanted all mine done before I run the race... I hate to say it but after the race is over it takes me a while to be able to move again! Now I don't always admit to that. But we are also going on vacation for 2 weeks after the run, so I will be away from the computer.

So just in case I don't get them all done before, I will work on them in December.

jaba 08-20-2012 03:02 PM

That block is beautiful mamahauser...yup yup I'm excited now. Cleaned out my Boom 7 albums and will put all Boom 8's in there. Can't seem to get the name to change so just ignore it. I'm in diamonds and rubies so will combine both, just because I had to write to the board last time to get the short cut right, still can't figure it out. Mine were all mailed today. My Boom 7 is on the quilting table and about half done, didn't realize how much I love that quilt until I kept looking at it today. Some of you were in that one too so will post when it comes off the table and binding done. You all did such an amazing job, thank you, it was a pleasure putting it together. Sure makes a big difference when everyone's measures that 12 1/2 inches. Got my receiving baskets all ready, now I'll be watching the mail box like a hawk.

QuilterMomma 08-20-2012 03:28 PM

Isabella, your pm is full. Thanks for the update on all the messages of changes, you did good girl.

jaba 08-20-2012 03:43 PM

QuilterMomma missed you over the weekend. I figured you were busy in the garden, me too pulling weeds. Still sore from being on my hands and knees for so long. That's hard on an old fat lady!! What did you teach ? How to quilt, long arm or? Send me a pic of your feathers please, would like to see how you do them.

Annaquilts 08-20-2012 04:04 PM

Wow Kelly! That was fast and so pretty. I just recieved that fabric in the mail too. It is very inspirational and I am looking forward to working with it.

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 5454925)
Madam Moonrise... your block :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]356891[/ATTACH]