Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Fraew 09-22-2012 10:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Update:
F8 received from Lv2sew2011
Only 1 more F8 needed from areinn...welcome back!
Block mailed to TwinRiversFarm
Stunnung block received from TheMamaHauser. Thank you. :)

jaba 09-22-2012 10:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have received everyone's F8 except areinn. Got a finished 1 in the mail today from TamMoo. Thank you so much[ATTACH=CONFIG]364644[/ATTACH]Will be sewing this weekend to get on luv2sew's so it can be on the way home and then the wait for all my vege's and fruits

daisey 09-22-2012 11:13 AM

Sorry everyone didnt see this groups posts because last time I saw the link to new groups this time I was still posting to boom 8 link..so you can all go back a see my last posts but one important one is who I havent recieved a fat 8th from

OldCatLady
Pink Lotus
Areinn

I have recieved everyone elses..
Thanks everyone.

marytoddliz 09-22-2012 11:15 AM

Yippie, got my Nellie back from the Sewing Machine Doctor, she was not sick, just needed a check up, at her age I do it once a year, unless a problem arises. This sewing machine has been the best I ever had! I got her in 1980... ish. And she has been going hard ever since. it is a New Home memory Craft, (now know as a Janome same brand) any way we are back into production. I figured I would make a few blocks and then work on The little Princess costume! I love Halloween, in my next life (haha) I am going to be a Hollywood costume Designer, making millions! haha...

I got the cutest block in the mail from QuiltingMommy/Christina it is so darling~ I will have to post a picture. it is a school house! made with the Apples and Bee's fabric.

Well Hubby/Coach has let up on me a bit, I got in my 30 miles this week, I ran 16 this morning and you will be so proud, I got up a 6 am and ran when it was cool! I cut my time down by ten minutes on each lap and was actually able to get 4 laps in, each lap is a little under 4 miles, but it is about a mile to the lake. Then I walked back home. Usually i post on my Marathon training site on Facebook but it has been down for a while. I can get into face book but can't get to my training page.... oops guess I got a little off subject, so sorry, but will post pictures when I get the blocks finished!

Marybeth

chewboo 09-22-2012 12:03 PM

not off subject--we love to heaar how you are doing

oldcatlady 09-22-2012 01:18 PM

Daisey, I sent my F8 to you on 8/27, it is a blue floral batik, if you haven't received it, I have another one I can send you.

received F8's from

LovingIzabella-side swap
Lv2sew2011
marcialee
1000projects

received beautiful blocks from

Roseysue
marytoddliz
jaba-sent 3 blocks!
joanelizbay
ssnare-side swap
quiltingmommy-side swap
Tam...Moo

Thank you ladies - I love them :)

Have not received F8's from

areinn
immemother-side swap
pinklotus

let me know if that is not correct

daisey 09-22-2012 01:19 PM

yes I had to pay about 4 people but no big deal

Annaquilts 09-22-2012 01:21 PM

Mail today!
Thank you, elisabrat, such a pretty block!

daisey 09-22-2012 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5498225)
rec'd f8 from daisy. are you thinkin christmas?

Nancia, I sent a flowered fabric (not Christmas), a cardinal yes christmas and another green and red fabric yes also christmas..

daisey 09-22-2012 01:25 PM

has anyone not got my fat 8th? I sent them about 3 or 4 wks ago,,,just checking? All with 65 cents stamps except Canada ofcourse.