Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

TheMamaHauser 12-06-2012 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5702776)
Alright marytoddliz, you are making me realize that I'm getting older every day. On December 14th, it will be my 10 years since I graduated from college. I also graduated from High School in 1998. Seems like yesterday, however my body tells me otherwise.

I graduated HS in '98 too. And I just celebrated the 3rd anniversary of 29. So we're not old... we're just, um... well preserved.

joanelizbay 12-06-2012 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a block from Daisey today. I love it! Only 11 more to go and my neice has already said she wants the mauve blocks made into a quilt for her! I gave the Boom 7 one to her mother and she thinks now SHE has to have one! LOL
You two are just babes....Try having a 46 year old daughter, a 30 year old son, 6 grandkids and 2 great grandkids! LOL

jaba 12-06-2012 05:59 PM

1998??? oh my, wouldn't that be nice . Yosamitesa you are a youngster darling, 1964 here, now that is getting old. Mind ,try not to let it tells me I forget some things, oh no not me, body has another way to certainly let you know. You have got a ways to go , so sorry to have to tell you this. Sometimes some things hurt more than others?!?. Still luv ya' though, just keep on trucking down a long highway, the journey is always worth it :thumbup: sometimes it just easier , sometimes not......alls good.

charlottemarie 12-06-2012 06:02 PM

I received a beautiful block today from Fraew. Thank you very much!

Fraew 12-06-2012 08:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5703150)
I received a beautiful block today from Fraew. Thank you very much!

Wow that was fast! I was just about to let you know that it is in the mail. :)

Blocks also in the mail to: Mosher92, NanaKathy55 and Ok Darla. Sneak peaks in my sig as usual.

Squishy arrived today from daisey. Thank you.

Fraew 12-06-2012 08:16 PM

Update time...

All F8s received except for areinn.

All blocks mailed except for 11: 1000 projects, areinn, daisey, Lv2sew2011, marcialee, Nancia, QuilterMomma, scrapper, SheriR, sustraley and Lovingisabella. Almost there! Almost there! This is quite the marathon. :)

All blocks received except for 9: areinn, ljdugas31, Nancia, Ok Darla, oldcatlady, savannahrandons, scrapper, sustraley and Lovingisabella.

Nexxus831 12-06-2012 11:36 PM

Ok all my blocks are packaged up and most have stamps but 15 more need stamps. If you wanna take a sneak peek go ahead and click on my signature line. Hope everyone is well here we have been all struggling with colds again or still.

TwinRiverFarm 12-07-2012 05:08 AM

I have received an f8 from Lv2sew2011 and a beautiful grownup block from daisey! Thank you both so much! So I only need f8's from areinn and LovingIzabella now. The only finished blocks missing are from Nancia, Ok Darla,QuilterMomma,savanahrandons, areinn and LovingIzabella. If I have messed that up please let me know, ok? I have my fabric picked out for the next boom, hah hah! Even DH gets excited about squishies now (although he won't admit to knowing why)
How is everyone's holiday sewing commencing?

jaba 12-07-2012 06:49 AM

Oh I peeked Nexxus, they both look very nice. Love the mushrooms you added, will let you know when they arrive. Hope you and your family get to feeling better, seems as though alot of us got the cold and sinus stuff, me included. Just keep carrying that box of kleenix around with me.

Annaquilts 12-07-2012 06:53 AM

I love the block you made and can't wait to see it in person. Thank you for that beauty.

I also have blocks done but am waiting on new stamps.

Colds are no fun. Praying everyone will stay healthy or heal.

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 (Post 5703525)
Ok all my blocks are packaged up and most have stamps but 15 more need stamps. If you wanna take a sneak peek go ahead and click on my signature line. Hope everyone is well here we have been all struggling with colds again or still.