Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 12-09-2012 05:26 PM

The last I heard from April, she was sending her F8 out when she sent your block back to save on postage and would only have to pay for it once.

Lv2sew2011 12-09-2012 06:30 PM

Hello Ladies,
Received some wonderful blocks this past week and I will add them to my album when I get the picture taken. They look wonderful and lots of thanks for awesome work...

Lori H, from CO
Marybeth
urgodschild2
Ebeling
Jeannette A, from CA

Thanks again ladies....

Lv2sew2011 12-09-2012 06:36 PM

It will be on its way home soon just finish making it Friday Night! Still Have 8 more blocks to go and all my F8's have been mailed out as well!
Donna

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5708537)
Hard to beleive that its almost the end of the swap! April said she would probably start a new one right after the lst of the year. I am still missing blocks from girlscout1, Linda58 (thanks for the message and take your time),Lv2sew2011
, nancia, Ok Darla, Oldcatlady, Quiltermomma, savannahrandons, scrapper, and April (sideswap) I think all 10 are in the mauve fabric I sent out. My neice has already asked for it! :) Hope everyone is having a VERY Merry Christmas season!

daisey 12-09-2012 07:09 PM

I dont know either, ive sent her a pm and got no response either. I havent got a fat 8th or block back either. Wish we knew. Asked April also and have heard nothing.

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5709209)
Does anyone know if areinn has dropped out or is ill or what????? I have not received her F8 nor my square back. I have sent her two PM and have heard nothing back. Just wondering???????

jaba 12-09-2012 07:17 PM

Does anyone know if areinn has dropped out or is ill or what????? I have not received her F8 nor my square back. I have sent her two PM and have heard nothing back. Just wondering???????

April answered me and said that areinn is sending her F8 when she sends you your block back, saving postage. I haven't gotten my block or received from her either.

Yosamitesa 12-09-2012 07:36 PM

Just keep asking April. I got my block back from her way back in August and I finally got her F8 about a month ago. Good luck.

Annaquilts 12-09-2012 09:38 PM

A long time ago I had contact by pm and she told me the same-

she was sending her F8 out when she sent your block back to save on postage and would only have to pay for it once.

and that she would send mine out soon. She then came on the board again for a little while and send out some F8 to people but mine did not come yet and I have not received a grown up block yet either.

LovingIzabella 12-10-2012 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5709209)

She advised me she was going to finish the swap and that due to some unforseen circumstances she would mail her F8 with the completed blocks.

I will start signups for 9 in January :)
My side swap blocks are underway. I mailed four last week and will be working on more this week. Moonrise, Yosamitesa, TwinRiversFarm & CharlotteMarie are the ones that went out.

Hugs
April

Yosamitesa 12-10-2012 09:21 AM

April, I GOT MINE!!! Love it!!! I'll post pictures later. :)

Yosamitesa 12-10-2012 10:11 AM

Please let me now if you have received your blocks:

1000projects
areinn
Mosher92
Ok Darla
Roseysue
savannahrandons
scrapper