Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Lv2sew2011 12-19-2012 05:58 PM

Awesome they look fantastic...
Donna

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5728170)
Thought I'd post a pic of what I'm doing with all the fruit and vege's. Vege's are all done and starting on fruit tomorrow. Still waiting on getting some back. Hope they are sent by deadline so April can start the new Boom swap. [ATTACH=CONFIG]383012[/ATTACH]I love these placemats, thank you all so much. I use placemats everyday so these will get very good use.

Lv2sew2011 12-19-2012 06:07 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are all the blocks I've received this far! All I can say is thank you, I can't wait to get them so I can start putting them together, you all did wonderful job!, so Thank you very much!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]383199[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383200[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383201[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383202[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383203[/ATTACH]

Nexxus831 12-19-2012 10:40 PM

Marybeth, no hurry hun. I won't be starting that quilt for a month or so. I am still pulling black and whites for you.

Jaba, no problem and it will fit into a envelope and since my father is retired postal worker it is my treat. Not that I get any special treatment just figure it is my way to help pay for his retirement payments. LOL

Merry Christmas and all blocks have been mailed out so if you haven't received one from me back please let me know

QuilterMomma 12-20-2012 09:12 AM

Well, Marybeth, there is a thread for the UFOs and we believe it to roll over into 2013. Remember, I had over 130 so your 43 are nothing compared to my dilema. I am now at 102 finished and shooting for the next 18 before end of year. Then I will only have about 30 left for 2013 to finish which include some of the swaps I did this year. Looking forward to an end.

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5723821)
Don't feel too bad Linda, mine is still in pieces in my project drawer! I am going to make a commitment to finish all my UFQ's in 2013, the only thing that will be allowed to pull me off goal will be a paying job!

I counted and I have 43 unfinished Quilts! That is so pathetic! And the amount of money tied up in it is just unreal! So 2013 is the year I get most of them off my to do list!

I am listening to Dolphin football while I sew! OK I have to admit I love Football and really really wish I could say my team is a winning team... that is not the reality, the Phins are not doing well this year! URG... Not the end of the world by a long shot but I do enjoy a good game to get my mind off real troubles~

Have a blessed Sunday~

Fraew 12-20-2012 09:02 PM

Update time:

F8 - I have not received areinn's

Squishes headed to: scrapper, 1000projects, daisey, sustraley, Lv2sew2011 and Nancia (sneak peaks in my sig)

All blocks have been sent except for (4): areinn (no F8), QuilterMomma, marcialee and Lovingisabella

All blocks have been received except for (9): areinn, ljdugas31, Nancia, Ok Darla, oldcatlady, savannahrandons, scrapper, sustraley and Lovingisabella

marcialee 12-21-2012 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5728170)
Thought I'd post a pic of what I'm doing with all the fruit and vege's. Vege's are all done and starting on fruit tomorrow. Still waiting on getting some back. Hope they are sent by deadline so April can start the new Boom swap. [ATTACH=CONFIG]383012[/ATTACH]I love these placemats, thank you all so much. I use placemats everyday so these will get very good use.

do you have a pattern or just quessed to what size you wanted the ends? Love them...

nancia 12-21-2012 06:12 AM

i am diligently working on blocks and will have 7 go out today. heaven only knows when you'll get them, thanks to the holidsy rush. ( why do we do that? when things are the slowest we call them a rush. english is a funny language).

QuilterMomma 12-21-2012 08:44 AM

By the way ladies, yes your blocks are on my list to get done alsobefore end of year. They are in a box, stacked nicely, all cut up, with return envelopes beside them, just waiting to be sewn. Now, how much coffee can drink, how much food will be prepare for me, and do I really have to work next week? Just how much of me can go around. Nice thing is we are staying home for the holidays and not going anywhere.

Have a wondeful Christmas. I will lay out my blocks and post thm son.

Received a grownup from OK Darla.

Fraew 12-21-2012 11:57 AM

Squishies headed your way marcialee and Lovingisabella. Siggy pics.

That leaves 1 for QuilterMomma and 1 for areinn (pending receipt of an F8).

daisey 12-21-2012 05:08 PM

Hi,
I received a block from OK Darla Thanks so much very nice!