Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Annaquilts 12-23-2012 05:31 PM

Adorable blocks!

nancia 12-23-2012 05:58 PM

is it a cold?
is it the flu?
is it a reaction to the shingles shot rec'd on thursday?
don't know, but i am feeling poorly. took all day to make 2 blocks, and one isn't what i'd planned, but i like it!
the following can expect blocks soon from me:
joanelizbay
cary
suestraley
charlottemarie
penny t
urgodschild2
missgigglewings
arein
okdarla
mosher92
marcialee
enjoy in good health! and i wish all celebrants a joyous and merry christmas!

Elisabrat 12-23-2012 07:20 PM

Wow a sprint to the finish line.. it sounds like most of you are going to make it!

hey I didnt know there was a test to say you have the flu like a strep test? news to my ears tell me more.

Nancia I will hopeits a slight reaction to the shot vs a full on version of the real thing. This way it can go away much faster. I still have to lay all of mine out but will post the final pics here unless there is another place we will post our finished quilts to? anyone know or is it in our folders only? nice to see all of these put together in one spot like a photo album of the team for future players to check out.

nancia 12-23-2012 07:36 PM

why don't you start a thread specific to this group, quiltingKrazy? then we can each add as our quilts come together. i have some blocks on my design wall. i'm trying to decide on sashings and settings. have lots of fabric, so can go in many circles.
brat-- i'm with you!rather a cold or quick reaction, than either shingles or chicken pox. mom had said she remembered my having measles but not cp. but when my kids were little they all went thru 'the pops' and i kept other people's kids who had them, too. with all that exposure my dr was confident i had had them already.

oldcatlady 12-23-2012 07:57 PM

Hello ladies,

I'm sending out blocks tomorrow to
goldendog55
Nexxus831 x2
sapdoggie - side swap
ljdugas
dotcomdtcm

pics in my album if you want to peek :)

I will be working on blocks all week. It will be close but will try to get all out by the deadline.
If I'm going to be late with any I will PM you but I'm thinking positive!

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates. I hope you will be able to spend it with loved ones.
A special prayer going out to the families in Newtown, CT

Elisabrat 12-24-2012 06:01 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone also!

Nancia I had chicken pox at 30. 7 months prego. It was NOT a pretty site over 300 spots on my face alone and it was SUMMER .. so shots shots shots everyone. I have a nerve disorder so many of those darn shots are out of the question for me but I hope if you can get one you do get one.

I would love to add my pics to final finished boom block thread. tht would be a great idea maybe Lovingizabella does that? April? any precidence for this?

sustraley 12-24-2012 06:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this from nancia. Not sure why it is not finished. LOL. I love the fabric you put with it. I wanted to mail out some today but did not make it to the post office in time. Will be sending out next week.

Annaquilts 12-24-2012 08:26 PM

Too funny nancia. Had a long week?

nancia 12-24-2012 08:35 PM

OMG!!! i guess so!!
at least i'm having a good laugh at myself! rotflol !! i owe you one, sue. glad you like the fabric! i'm sorry.

just wait, anna! yours is in the enveloped ready to be sent. who knows? did i cut it? or not? lol! i will let it be a surprise!!:D

Annaquilts 12-24-2012 09:18 PM

All is good nancia. I just gifted one of my daughters a quilt that I do not even have the sashing on, only the 15 blocks are done. She still loved it and was happy. Now I need to do it.