Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

oldcatlady 01-01-2013 07:48 PM

finished all my blocks, will mail out tomorrow. I'll post pics in my album tomorrow evening after work.

marytoddliz 01-01-2013 09:30 PM

Against my Husbands better judgement! HA! :p He really doesn't mind he just likes to voice his opinion~

I am going to do a small group for the next boom block! I can't wait... even if just to see what names April comes up with for the groups! :D

LovingIzabella 01-02-2013 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5756014)
I am going to do a small group for the next boom block! I can't wait... even if just to see what names April comes up with for the groups! :D

LOLOL That gets harder and harder each time :)
Hugs
April

QuilterMomma 01-02-2013 08:49 AM

Beat me with a wet noodle. I am not done with them, have some more to go. I was selfish. I finished my 120 UFOs instead of doing blocks and one charity quilt that needed done. I should have them out this week. No, I am not doing the next boom because of other obligations that have come up this month and next. I need to finish up stuff I have committed to and tax season for clients as well. Maybe #10 I will if there is one. Please be patient, will get to you this week.

Beth

girlscouts1 01-02-2013 03:43 PM

Hello, I have all my blocks out, so you should have received them, or will.
I am missing blocks from:
annaquilts
areinn
linda58
marytoddliz
missgigglewings
quiltermomma
roseysue
savannahrandons
scrapper
tam moo
and Abby's mom
Thanks!

Cant wait until the next swap!

Annaquilts 01-02-2013 03:50 PM

I received 2 blocks in the mail today from girlscouts1. Thank you! I am not sure why the honor of two blocks but I really appreciate it. that was kind of you. Be looking in the mail for your block soon.

Finnished block send to and waiting on a block from-

QuilterMomma

I still need to send to and recieve finnished blocks from-

areinn
Linda85
savannahrandons
Nancia
oldcatlady
scrapper
sustraley
Lv2sew2011

Scrapper 01-02-2013 03:52 PM

Hi Cindy: I'm sorry, yes I received your block.....I cant wait to put all these red/white blocks together....yeehaw!! perfect for Valentines day...

joanelizbay 01-02-2013 03:59 PM

Received block from oldcatlady. THANK you! Will post picture tomorrow!

Roseysue 01-02-2013 05:36 PM

Your F8

Originally Posted by girlscouts1 (Post 5757682)
Hello, I have all my blocks out, so you should have received them, or will.
I am missing blocks from:
annaquilts
areinn
linda58
marytoddliz
missgigglewings
quiltermomma
roseysue
savannahrandons
scrapper
tam moo
and Abby's mom
Thanks!

Cant wait until the next swap!

Hi, I haven't been able to do your block because I haven't received your F8. Plese send it so I can do your block. Thanks Sue

daisey 01-02-2013 05:54 PM

I have done Boom 6, 7 and 8 and recieved all my blocks from 6 and 7 and know I will get all mine from 8 too.
i finished quilts from all of them so far, I still need to quilt them though, but at least they are put together. I am sitting out 9 too. I have made a new years resolution to finish my 20 something ufo quilts...I think its closer to 30...LOL Last year my new years resolution was to finish one quilt a month and I did it, but this year will be super tough. If i get all my boom blocks back soon I will be able to put one quilt together and 2 bed runners, Wishful thinking I am sure!