Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Yosamitesa 01-02-2013 06:16 PM

Nancia, I got my fabulously bright Seuss-ical block today!!! Just missing savannahrandons.

oldcatlady 01-02-2013 07:14 PM

I mailed the rest of the blocks today to (finally done-all 55 of them!)
1000projects
annaquilts
areinn
daisey
LovingIzabella
LV2sew2011
marcialee
mosher 92
phannie
PinkLotus
sustraley
Tam...Moo
Wendsy

the only block I did not do was immemother-I never received her F8, if it shows up I'll do it.

girlscouts1 01-02-2013 08:53 PM

I found Tam moo, and marytoddliz's block. and I didnt mean Abby's mom, I meant LovingIsabella. Sorry.

Originally Posted by girlscouts1 (Post 5757682)
Hello, I have all my blocks out, so you should have received them, or will.
I am missing blocks from:
annaquilts
areinn
linda58
marytoddliz
missgigglewings
quiltermomma
roseysue
savannahrandons
scrapper
tam moo
and Abby's mom
Thanks!

Cant wait until the next swap!

jaba 01-02-2013 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LovingIsabella got your beautiful block today for this group. Love the fabric you put with the jaelpeno's. Thank you so much[ATTACH=CONFIG]385505[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 01-02-2013 09:16 PM

sustraley 01-03-2013 03:51 AM

Looks like many of us are either sitting out the next boom or are just doing a small group. Maybe we made resolutions to get UFO's done. I am sitting out to concentrate on UFO's and getting quilts started and finished for my family. It seems I spent a lot of time making blocks for these Boom swaps. I will miss doing number 9, but will feel good getting things done.

LovingIzabella 01-03-2013 04:03 AM

So glad you like it Jaba :)
Yup signups are open for 9. So sorry to see those of you who will be sitting out but I do understand. I sure hope you will join us again in the future :)
Hugs
April

areinn 01-03-2013 04:48 AM

Hello ladies,

This is the same message I put on another board but applies to this group too.

I know I have been MIA but I am still working on ya'lls blocks. I have not just taken your fabric and run, although that has been insinuated in a couple pm's that I have gotten. I am very sorry but I have had quite a few serious family issues come up that were completely unexpected and unpreventable. I have also been sick for over a month with respiratory crap that just won't go away. I am now on my third round of antibiotics and that has actually been the easiest thing I have had to deal with in the past few months. Its just been one thing after another piling up on me.

I do have 8 or 9 blocks between this group and the pearl group that I will be sending out later today and I am off work for a couple days so I am gonna get these things caught up. I promise.

I know there were a few people I never even fabric sent out to and that will be going out today also. If ya'll want to still make blocks for me, that would be great. If you don't want to, please just let me know and I will mail out some stamps so you can send the fabric back.

Please know I never intended to be dragging along like this and I truly apologize. I have always been a shy person but these past months have made me even more withdrawn.

LovingIzabella 01-03-2013 06:08 AM

Everyone Boom 9 is now open for signups :)
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...s-t209908.html

Hugs
April

missgigglewings 01-03-2013 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by areinn (Post 5758699)
Hello ladies,

This is the same message I put on another board but applies to this group too.

I know I have been MIA but I am still working on ya'lls blocks. I have not just taken your fabric and run, although that has been insinuated in a couple pm's that I have gotten. I am very sorry but I have had quite a few serious family issues come up that were completely unexpected and unpreventable. I have also been sick for over a month with respiratory crap that just won't go away. I am now on my third round of antibiotics and that has actually been the easiest thing I have had to deal with in the past few months. Its just been one thing after another piling up on me.

I do have 8 or 9 blocks between this group and the pearl group that I will be sending out later today and I am off work for a couple days so I am gonna get these things caught up. I promise.

I know there were a few people I never even fabric sent out to and that will be going out today also. If ya'll want to still make blocks for me, that would be great. If you don't want to, please just let me know and I will mail out some stamps so you can send the fabric back.

Please know I never intended to be dragging along like this and I truly apologize. I have always been a shy person but these past months have made me even more withdrawn.

Areinn...so sorry to hear of your rough stretch. I know life does that to us every once in awhile! Please do not fret over my block..there is no hurry and the quilt it goes to is at the bottom of my UFO pile! Stay strong and faithful and hang in there...2013 will be a great year for all of us!

God bless you and your family