Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

charlottemarie 12-23-2012 06:02 PM

Phannie, so sorry for your loss. I lost two of my girls this year. They were both fourteen and died of kidney failure. They were the biggest part of my household. One was a mischevous girl who kept us on our toes and the other was the door greeter, the talker and the old mama to all of us. I know how you feel and I still have to cry sometimes. No shame in loving a great animal and missing her.

Anastasia 12-23-2012 06:17 PM

Sorry to hear about kitty :(

I finished 2 blocks today, for ctm and Savannah. I have 3/4 of the block done for Charlotte, and 7/8 of the one for April. I have to get a specific supply for those two to finish. I did get some blocks in the mail recently but I haven't even looked at them yet, trying not to lose my mind and all. Just finished up finals and then with the new job, there was a weeklong shift change that threw me off, then got me sick all this week (still sick) so.. I'm just trying to keep my head above water at this point. After the holidays I will take pics but I am thinking I probably have all or nearly all of my blocks back at this point. Maybe one or two missing.

Anastasia 12-23-2012 08:55 PM

8 Attachment(s)
ok, as promised. i don't know who gave me what.. I know that I think I signed up with this swap and some side swaps to equal 20 blocks and I have 18 and I know one is on it's way, so I don't know who I'm missing. here are the recent blocks I have received and neglected to post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]383866[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383867[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383868[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383869[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383870[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383871[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383872[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383873[/ATTACH]

jacquie 12-24-2012 05:09 AM

lovely blocks everyone!!!

well, it's christmas eve...

happy christmas everyone!!!! have a wonderful time!!!!

xxxx

Anastasia 12-24-2012 09:04 PM

Merry Christmasssssss. I decided I wasn't going to do what I planned to do on the 3rd block I worked on yesterday so I guess I got 3 blocks done soooo the only block I have left to finish asap is April's. That darned peacock needs a face. And it looks like I'm only waiting on a block from Savannah. Sweet. Looks like things are wrapping up!!. My mom wants in on the next one and i think I will just help her cause I have a full class load plus work so I don't think I have it in me to finish another group myself. So I keep looking for the next one to get posted so I can make her join.

travelinggramma 12-25-2012 08:33 AM

Just received my block from OK Darla - Thank you so much - the star will make the quilt pop!
Not expecting the last block from Savannah so will have to start working on putting the blocks together. Just haven't had much umph lately - too many other side projects around the house.
Merry Merry Christmas - stay safe and looking forward to swapping with all you next month. Had washed,rewashed,soaked,washed my material and the colors bled so bad I decided to not use it. So now to think about another option. Now that I have one swap down I have more ideas on fabric!

LovingIzabella 12-28-2012 09:15 AM

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and here is to hoping for a healthy & happy New Year!!
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 12-28-2012 09:15 AM

Anastasia
All of your blocks are fabulous but I love that third one down. Do you by chance have the name of it?
Hugs
April

Anastasia 12-28-2012 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5745524)
Anastasia
All of your blocks are fabulous but I love that third one down. Do you by chance have the name of it?
Hugs
April

From what I understand, it's an original paper pieced creation by TheMamaHauser. hehehe

buddy'smom 12-28-2012 12:32 PM

Me tooo!!!! Is it paper pieced??

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5745524)
Anastasia
Hugs
April