Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

DogHouseMom 08-29-2012 03:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my first block!!! How exciting!!

And it's a beauty ... it's a flower :) I like flowers :)

From Anastasia - THANK YOU Anastasia!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358882[/ATTACH]

DogHouseMom 08-29-2012 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by immemother (Post 5477648)
I got mail!!!!!!

I've received f8's from

travellinggramma
Ok Darla
and
Jacquie

yeah! Glad to see you finally got mail!

jaba 08-29-2012 05:06 PM

Anatasia and buddy's mom I'm so excited to see my blocks when they arrive, they'll be the first ones, yippee!! Received 1 finished in the mail today from themamahauser from the diamonds group and sent home finished blocks to doghousemom ( made you 1- 12" and 1-9") love your fabric, and goldendogs from the diamonds also. Posted in album if you want to peek

DogHouseMom 08-29-2012 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5477869)
sent home finished blocks to doghousemom ( made you 1- 12" and 1-9")

Way cool, but you really only needed to send one block. But THANKS!

Excited ... two more people posted blocks coming my way! My husband just got used to the idea of me getting 1 piece of fabric from folks, and now I have to retrain him to say "yes dear that's pretty" in a whole new tone of voice!

moonwork42029 08-29-2012 05:40 PM

Has anyone heard from ctmhjenn or savannahrandons? I'm missing theirs and haven't seen any posts from them.

I know that phannie has hers in the mail so I'm not worried about that one :thumbup:

OOOO lovin' the basket of flowers :) Can't wait for some of mine to start arriving.

jaba 08-29-2012 06:21 PM

He'll get use to it! My hubby gets as excited as I do, he went downstairs tonight and looked at the design board (after he asked if I got 1 back today, I said yes) and said wow! those peppers look awesome. I'm lucky, he's 1 of those very supporting ones for my hobby that he knows I love.

Haven't received anything from ctmhjenn but savannahrandons is sending out her fabric. I need to receive from ctmhjenn, phannie1 and oldcatlady(side swap). I have received from everyone else and am working on blocks. I'm also in the diamonds group so all blocks are in the order received and that's the way I make them and send them out.

Anastasia 08-29-2012 06:37 PM

Ok Jaba.. finally finished yours. It gave me fits and had to be unsewn at least 3 times. hehe But I like it. It's peekable. OkDarla's is also finished and I finally fixed and finished the one for Nexxus.. And Moonwork's is still half finished.

Elisabrat 08-29-2012 07:09 PM

Anastasia, where did you get the pattern for the block with the flower in french general tea? I really like that block!

Charlotte Marie has sent me two fabrics as I am in both her groups. Question is are they both going into one quilt? anyone know the answer> pm me if you do por favor!

i finished one today and am off to sit on the sofa and open a few envelopes. Will post photos information on receivables if any from Rubies tomorrow after dialysis. I am ready to flop right now. Got my brand new sewing machine in the post today. Maybe that will solve all my troubles.. lol.. cant hurt to try :)

ciao ruby-etts miss chatting with you guys. Maybe next week will yield real time off for this. This weekend our park is packed. We share one internet so the campers come, download a movie or two and slam no net til the next day at 11:30 p.m. so may not even get on til they all go home (where the belong lol) come Oct is mostly just us and maybe 20 or so visitors. Come Nov its half that.. and winter winter its well.. we live here and the head of maintenance lives here then a couple souls on the weekend for skiing. me and them thar critters :) oh woe is me NOT! course snow takes out the net pretty darn good too oh well it sounded good..

savannahrandons 08-29-2012 11:01 PM

I'm here, just quite. School started back this week so have been busy with the boys. My fabric just went out the 28th, so may get in the next few days.

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 5477915)
Has anyone heard from ctmhjenn or savannahrandons? I'm missing theirs and haven't seen any posts from them.

I know that phannie has hers in the mail so I'm not worried about that one :thumbup:

OOOO lovin' the basket of flowers :) Can't wait for some of mine to start arriving.

Phannie1 08-30-2012 02:50 AM

Moonwork,

Got your Block done and will be in the mail today! With a little extra. Phannie