Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Anastasia 08-30-2012 02:39 PM

Huh i thought i responded before. It got lost in space. The flower is texas rose on quilterscache.com

charlottemarie 08-30-2012 03:19 PM

I received the F8 from travelingramma yesterday.

immemother 08-30-2012 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 5478664)
Also - a reminder to our 3 International Ladies - this coming Monday September 3 is a postal holiday in the states (Labor day). It also means that lots of us working gals will have the day off to sew more blocks!!

Does this mean that we get to have the day off as well????????

jaba 08-30-2012 03:39 PM

I don't have EQ either but it's because I don't think I would be smart enough to run the d--- thing. Have got a brand new embroidery machine that has sat for a year because I guess I can't read directions very well. I really need that hands on deck teacher you know? I've been fast at work today and just mailed out (includes rubies and diamonds) quiltermomma-2, nexxus831-2, and felicia-2, and moonwork42029. Received F8's from scrapper, oldcatlady for both, and urgodschild. Got a finished block back from the diamonds group from SheriR. pics are in the album if you want to see. AND anastasia I had my brain fart today also over moonworks block. It does help when you cut the pieces the size you're suppose to, did I, absolutely not. I was not going to waste that work and her fabric, so revised made about 3 more triangles, cut it down and added a border.....wowsers, I like it and don't have those lucky little bugs a crawlin' anymore. That's my day folks.....

nygal 08-30-2012 04:50 PM

I am all caught up with my blocks. I am done but still waiting to receive fabric from three more people!

Phannie1 08-30-2012 05:00 PM

It has been busy here in Georgia. I got F8s from Old Cat lady (side swap) and Savannahrandons. Got block mailed to Moonwork. and a friend gave me a Gracie Quilt frame and I bought her quilting machine she had to go with it. Now to put it together and learn how to use it. But... Tomorrow we leave for a 5 day visit to Chattanooga to see friends and son. I wish I could change my plans but....

Anastasia 08-30-2012 05:19 PM

Wow nygal...quick little ninja

charlottemarie 08-30-2012 06:07 PM

ok, today I received F8's from: Phannie1 and savannahrandons. I also received a finished block from Jaba. Thank you so much I love my block!

nygal 08-31-2012 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5480069)
Wow nygal...quick little ninja

Well that's because I have stopped working on my own project in order to do these. I chose all of the block patterns from the Blocks Galore website which I enjoy.

DogHouseMom 08-31-2012 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5480188)
I also received a finished block from Jaba. Thank you so much I love my block!

Pictures??? We'd like to love it too :)