Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

LovingIzabella 01-29-2013 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5824137)
i will need to cut one more F8 and then start sending them out next week. this swap will Certainly keep me out of trouble. :D <o:p></o:p>

Or get you in to more trouble lolol
Hugs
April

jaba 01-29-2013 07:33 PM

I'll 2nd that one April! I'll probably get into trouble right along side you Nelco, no problem......(think April is getting use to me by now) I'll have to tell my good friend miss "le brat" to come visit. I told her to sign up for more groups and just talked to Maryt onthe phone and told her we would miss her this go round. Will have to see how fast all of this fabric comes in ....then maybe some side swaps. I'm in the large and 2 smalls, so know I will be busy.

Nelco 01-29-2013 10:15 PM

jaba..I was wondering if I was seeing triple on different groups. Boy you like to stay busy :D

Quiltaddiction 01-30-2013 03:27 AM

I just realised that I only have 15 F8 of my one fabric so is it alright to send the equivalent of a F8 in more than one piece so I can keep all the same fabric? I have more but its cut in odd sizes not small a F8 would be 2 pieces. It's OK if its not I have plenty to choose from :)

I don't need to do one for me so really I'm only one short aren't I?

LovingIzabella 01-30-2013 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Quiltaddiction (Post 5824507)
I just realised that I only have 15 F8 of my one fabric so is it alright to send the equivalent of a F8 in more than one piece so I can keep all the same fabric? I have more but its cut in odd sizes not small a F8 would be 2 pieces. It's OK if its not I have plenty to choose from :)

I don't need to do one for me so really I'm only one short aren't I?

You can send me two pieces no problem at all :)
Hugs
April

paperpieceme 01-30-2013 07:16 AM

April, I love your purple paisely.. what line is it?

okay ladies, I was already to go to the post office today (it was 51 degrees here yesterday) today we are getting 5-8 inches of snow and below zero temps. so they will have to wait until tomorrow, when i have to go out.

tlambing 01-30-2013 07:23 AM

I wouldn't mind getting 2 pieces. It kinda doubles the challenge ;)

jaba 01-30-2013 07:38 AM

You did see in threes Nelco, I'm in the large one and 2 smalls, Atlantic, Indian, and Pacific.. Writing out all those addresses yesterday was the worst. Think I will just add 3 albums on my page, 1 for each, instead of combining them like I did last year. Then I'll just put in 1 for blocks sent for all 3 groups. Then if anyone wants to peek before they actually get it they can. I always post a pic of the ones I receive so everyone can see it and let them know who I got it from. Never have been able to add a name in the albums.

LovingIzabella 01-30-2013 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by paperpieceme (Post 5824957)
April, I love your purple paisely.. what line is it?

okay ladies, I was already to go to the post office today (it was 51 degrees here yesterday) today we are getting 5-8 inches of snow and below zero temps. so they will have to wait until tomorrow, when i have to go out.

Thank you :) I am not sure what line it is but I will check tonight and let you know. Stay warm!! We just had snow and really cold temps...58 right now...hinky weather I tell ya!
Hugs
April

Nelco 01-30-2013 10:16 AM

Sending warm thoughts to those back East. It is a cloudy 45 now