Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

Quiltaddiction 01-31-2013 02:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]391965[/ATTACH]

This is the fabric all bagged up and ready to go in tomorrows mail to everyone. Hope you like it. After bagging everything I realised I forgot to mention on my note that I have included a piece of muslim for those of you who would like to sign, add the block name or just a happy face. I would really like to make this a very memorible quilt in the name of friendship seeing as it is my first Boomerang swap.

frenchfryqueen 01-31-2013 05:37 AM

I have all the labels printed, and the fabric is laying out on my dining room table. I can't bring myself to cut it just yet. lol. I have such a hard time cutting my favorite fabrics up.

Love your flowers, quiltaddiction. I'm already brainstorming blocks for it.

urgodschild2 01-31-2013 08:42 AM

Good Morning all of you. Today is indeed a bright a wonderful day. I ran out of paper on my printer so off to the store to get some more. Oh and I think I better get some ink too. Then off to the yardage shop.. I need more material but the good news is that I might be able to mail everything by tomorrow. Yeah. I can't wait.

LovingIzabella 01-31-2013 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by paperpieceme (Post 5824957)
April, I love your purple paisely.. what line is it?

okay ladies, I was already to go to the post office today (it was 51 degrees here yesterday) today we are getting 5-8 inches of snow and below zero temps. so they will have to wait until tomorrow, when i have to go out.

This one is actually from JoAnns :)
Hugs
April

oldcatlady 01-31-2013 06:29 PM

I have some extra F8's. If anyone wants to do a side swap for an extra block just PM me :)

LovingIzabella 01-31-2013 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 5828739)
I have some extra F8's. If anyone wants to do a side swap for an extra block just PM me :)

Tam...Moo wants to I know :)
Hugs
April

quiltingmommy 01-31-2013 07:00 PM

Hello, I have three different fabric themes ready to go. Please check this link for pictures of my first two: http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...209908-34.html

I have to go get more envelopes this weekend but I have some packaged ready to go. I had 12 total green f8's for snowflake designs. Missgigglewings, ljdugas, lovnggrandma thanks for offerening to help with those designs. If 8 others want to do snowflakes as I mentioned in my earlier post let me know. I have butterflies addressed and ready to go for the first five on our list and will mail tomorrow. I have 9 more butterflies to go out, any one have a preference to my butterfly fabric? All others (10 or so of you) will be getting one of many different 1930's repro-style fabrics to make blocks that will hopefully be on white only background provided by yourself, for my on going Ode to the 1930's style quilt.

So if you have a preference, just send me a message. Sorry, to the first 5 on the list, I made the choice for you :)

Christina

oldcatlady 01-31-2013 07:11 PM

quiltingmommy, I can do a side swap with you if you are interested. I'll give that snowflake a try :) We swapped in Boom 8 so I have your address already. If you want to swap let me know and if you need my address I can pm you!

Originally Posted by quiltingmommy (Post 5828810)
Hello, I have three different fabric themes ready to go. Please check this link for pictures of my first two: http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...209908-34.html

I have to go get more envelopes this weekend but I have some packaged ready to go. I had 12 total green f8's for snowflake designs. Missgigglewings, ljdugas, lovnggrandma thanks for offerening to help with those designs. If 8 others want to do snowflakes as I mentioned in my earlier post let me know. I have butterflies addressed and ready to go for the first five on our list and will mail tomorrow. I have 9 more butterflies to go out, any one have a preference to my butterfly fabric? All others (10 or so of you) will be getting one of many different 1930's repro-style fabrics to make blocks that will hopefully be on white only background provided by yourself, for my on going Ode to the 1930's style quilt.

So if you have a preference, just send me a message. Sorry, to the first 5 on the list, I made the choice for you :)

Christina

LovingIzabella 01-31-2013 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingmommy (Post 5828810)

Christina

Christina I have no preference but if you wish to send the green I will do my best to make a snowflake type block :)
Hugs
April

Quiltaddiction 01-31-2013 10:54 PM

Mine are in all the mail now so maybe a week or so before they arrive in USA Canada or England. :thumbup: