Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

lovngrandma 02-27-2013 04:00 PM

hi ladies, and gents. well mother nature gave us this 1 blizzard = 11 inches of snow, and some ice and closed schools and all, 2 blizzards in a 5 day period = more snow, total of around 18-19 with ice, and downed power poles as the no 2 blizzard gave us 50 mph plus north winds, which gave us a power otage from sunday at 12 30 am, like mon morning, till today wendesday at 5 pm, with electric crews working 24 hours a day to us back on,.. We acturally broke records for snow in feb that stood for over 100 years, with a total of 21 inches of snow this month, and all but maby 1 inch came in teh 2 blizzards we had 3 days apart, deaths, wercks, and all. Also sorry but hands and fingers were too cold to do even hand sewing , but did get in another 2 envelopes with return address as peoples name and no paper insde, and one not sure if a paper was in the envelope are not, cant make out the name, on envelppe so i need help, envelope was all wet from snow i guess fabric was ok, its pink flowers, so if u sent like in last week and sendt to me, lovngrandma-Hope in Kansas please pm me so i knwo who to put it from, the ink was smeared and wet , nad nothing but fabric in the envelpepe, so need some help here, if u need a pic of it please just post a re[ly to this post and i will take a pic of it, so glad u put it in plastic, as i also recieved another swap from a another site and no plastic fnad block was all wet, soaked as a matter of fact now i got to tell her, so will be looking to see anyone claims the pink flower i got on monday, sorry no way to tell u had it no power, internet are satilight, till now,

lovngrandma 02-27-2013 04:02 PM

not sure who tis is for but i love this , both pieces the buttons and the middle so neat, love it

Originally Posted by jaydee3 (Post 5892550)
I am so excited, I got the first 10 up, now to see what to do[ATTACH=CONFIG]398493[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398498[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398499[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398500[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]398503[/ATTACH]

lovngrandma 02-27-2013 04:13 PM

agreed, this is spectacular, awesome, my f8ths will all go out tomorow, making a trip to the PO, snow has stopped and road is grated and power back on, hubby says he will take me in the am, so happy, got all ready with a couple of others swaps that need to be mailed and i will get my stamps to post to the grownups as i have them finished hope to start in them tomorow, as have to finish one wall hanging then i can start on my booms, one a day maby 2 a day, got several designs planned, and some fabric ordered special to do the ones that had special requests, hugs to all

Originally Posted by alikat110 (Post 5890868)
OMG....oldcatlady....this is an amazing block....moonrise you are one lucky lady!!!!

lovngrandma 02-27-2013 04:23 PM

ok now im curious , i am in that boz right now for a quick reply and i have no symbls, jsut a box to werite in, so how did u get the symbls on there, sorry fingers still a bit stiff from beign so cold, going take hot shower now, got kinda caught up on the posts now, will reand more of them later

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 5890407)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]398236[/ATTACH]

does this help?

jaydee3 02-27-2013 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5893048)
ok now im curious , i am in that boz right now for a quick reply and i have no symbls, jsut a box to werite in, so how did u get the symbls on there, sorry fingers still a bit stiff from beign so cold, going take hot shower now, got kinda caught up on the posts now, will reand more of them later

I was in the same position...no toolbar, sent post to webmaster and she turned it on for me.

joanelizbay 02-27-2013 04:45 PM

Lovngrandma, that sounds like babyfires F8, pink flowers, no note.

alikat110 02-27-2013 04:46 PM

another grown up has come home

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you jaydee3.... got both the f8 and grown up today....here is the grown up...

urgodschild2 02-27-2013 04:55 PM

I sent a grown up block home today to Phannie. Nothing in the mail for me.

moonrise 02-27-2013 05:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received two gorgeous blocks today! The first one is from ArizonaKAT, and was sewn on her 1951 Featherweight. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]398544[/ATTACH]

The second one came all the way from Japan, from Gaijin. One of my favorite patterns! :) (Love the Hello Kitty stamps! They'll be going into my scrapbooking stuff, for use in a later project! :D )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]398545[/ATTACH]

Thanks, y'all! Both blocks are outstanding! :thumbup:

lovngrandma 02-27-2013 05:24 PM

ok thank you i will look at the list of names and put it in another envelope and put her real name and address so it can go to the right person, thanks so much

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5893087)
Lovngrandma, that sounds like babyfires F8, pink flowers, no note.