Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

lovngrandma 03-05-2013 04:11 PM

just an FYI, those of you who are speeding through the boom and might need a few more, i will do up to 10 side swaps, must pm me and let me know u want to do a side swap and how many u want , all 10 will be different fabrics, and I will well begin on working on mine a little faster as i am having eye issues and my eye doctor has the flu and i will see him nezt wendesday , instead of tomorow

jaydee3 03-05-2013 04:25 PM

rec'd F8 from lovinggrandma and ninakk today

jaba 03-05-2013 04:26 PM

Ninakk got both of your F8's in the mail today. Will sew them in the next couple of days and get them back to you.

joanelizbay 03-05-2013 04:29 PM

Got your F8 today lovingrandma. Thanks!

jaydee3 03-05-2013 04:35 PM

To frenchfryqueen. AHA, a peeping Tom or maybe I should say Tomasina. My first swap also and I am having so much fun.

Elisabrat 03-05-2013 04:42 PM

5 Attachment(s)
DRUM ROLL for the next ten minutes before weather turns buggidy I am posting pictures hopefully lots of pictures. I have been on minimal oxygen when it comes to the internet for the last two weeks, we just got it BACK! but two feet of snow due in the next 24 hours. oh great. no net. sigh.

here they are next posts will be pics then who sent them and whose fabrics I received back. Phew so many so lovely they will make one heck of a grand conglomeration of wonderous blocks.. yeah whooooo!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]400000[/ATTACH] AZ kat, [ATTACH=CONFIG]400001[/ATTACH] Joan D., [ATTACH=CONFIG]400003[/ATTACH] Judy B., [ATTACH=CONFIG]400004[/ATTACH] themamahauser :) [ATTACH=CONFIG]400006[/ATTACH] Joan B. thank you all for these beautiful blocks and wait. There are more!!!

Elisabrat 03-05-2013 04:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400007[/ATTACH] Phannie very pretty thanks!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400008[/ATTACH] I am so sorry I cant find the name (bad bad bad me)

and roseirish I cant find the pic I took of your pretty block did you perhaps post as I asked to show everyone the fascionista? that you made for me? cool pumpkin shades, hat, perky red lips .. I did get it and hope you know that it was appreciated.

thank you everyone!

here ar ethe last two fabrics in I received: jayne D in Tx and babyfireby? firby? got your fabrics.

I think there are only a couple left outstanding. I need to rapidly post in the other sent received catagories before all is lost!!! for a day or two. I swear its a massive withdrawal not being able to post or send things or check mail.. it took a mile and five hours it seemed when I could get one. I will pray all is normal for a bit again.

HUGS!!!!

moonrise 03-05-2013 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5907193)
moonrise i have to ask u what the name of this block is, and if it has no name what are the segment measuremnts please, I think that will make a great border block on a quilt i am making my neice, just love the concept never saw one like it Attachment 399789

It's called Slanted Diamonds. The pattern is available on Quilter's Cache. Here's a link: http://www.quilterscache.com/S/Slant...ondsBlock.html

I just finished up your F8 ... and it turned out to be a funny coincidence! (You'll see when you get it in the mail ... or if you want to peek, there's a photo in my sig line.) :D

Awaiting F8s from girlscouts1, Mosher92, and Tracibug. :)

TheMamaHauser 03-05-2013 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 5905765)

The second mailing went out Monday a week ago. There were 11 adults. I got confirmation from OldCatLady, moonrise and moonwork42049. The other 8 are missing in action. If you received an adult and your name isn't here, please let me know you have it. If you already posted and I missed it, I'm sorry :-(

I rec'd mine. I need to post my weekly status but haven't gotten a chance to yet. Sorry!

roseirish48 03-05-2013 06:51 PM

got f8 from Jaydee and immediately got to work on the block. pic in album on profile page. it was strictly off the cuff so to speak as no pattern was ued--just a general idea in my head.