Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 SOUTHERN O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-southern-o-group-thread-t212380.html)

lovngrandma 05-26-2013 07:53 AM

HELLO LADIES I AM WORKING ON YOUR BLOCKS, AS I TYPE THIS, THERE ARE 5 READY TO SEW, I HAVE HAD OFFERS TO SEW THEM FOR ME, SUGGESTIONS TO ASK MY LOCAL QUILT TO HELP, BUT I REALLY WANT TO DO THEM MYSELF, I AM NOT RUSHING THEM, JUST NOT DOING ANY PAPER PIECING, I HAD LOTS OF THE BLOCKS CUT BEFORE MY SUGERY, AND THEY WILL START GOING OUT THIS WEEK, AS THEY GO OUT I WILL PUT THE LIST ON HERE AS WHOES IS GOING OUT, I DO HAVE TO GO GET THE ENVELOPES THAT MY POSTMAN SUGGESTED THEY ARE SMALL AND WILL NOT GO THROUGH THE MACHINES SMALL ER THAN CARD SIZE, INTERETING BUT ON ANOTHER SITE OF EXCHANGING VERY SMALL DEC ARTWORKS, USE THEM WITH ALMOST ALL THEY SIND AND IF THEY USE RIBBON ARE EMBELISHEMENTS THEY USE THE BUBBLE ONES, SO I WILL MKAE THEM TAKE PICS OF THEM HAVE A CARE OF WHO THEY GO TO, AND ONCE THEY ARE IN THE MAIL, THE ONES IN THE MAIL WILL BE ON MY GRWONUP FLODER ON MY PAGE HERE, I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CONTINUES SUPPORT DURING THIS MOST DIFFICULT TIME AND WITH THAT I WOULD LKE TO SAY ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU

HAPPY SUNDAY AND EARLY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL, BE SAFE, WATCH THOSE YOUNG KIDS ON THE WATER, AND FOOLS ALSO, ME AND MINE ARE STAYING HOME, HUBBY IS DOING A LITTLE WORK OUTSIDE, I GOT RIBS ON AND COOKIN, WILL SLOWELY DO THE OTHER FODS DURING THE DAY IT WILL BE DINNER, i AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A LOVING FAMILY AND LOVING FRIENDS, BOTHIN PERSONA DN ONLINE, YOU ALL MEAN SO VERY MUCH TO ME, SOME OF YOU JUST DONT KNOW, HOW U BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY, MY LITTLE SUNSHINE ROCKS MY WORLD, BUT ADULTS UNDERSTNAD MORE, THANK U ALL FOR , IT MEANS ALOT, HAVE A BLESSED AND FULLFILLING DAY WITH BLESSINGS FLOWING ALL OVER

lovngrandma 05-26-2013 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6043800)
Thought it best to check with all of you on the blocks that I have not received yet.

I have not gotten blocks from: girlscouts1, Jannie, Short and Sweet, Tracibug and Wandalou.

OR ME i am working on blocks every day , doing them, and getting them ready, not rushing , had many already cut jsut have to sew them, have to do it with many breaks , as have to prop up the leg fromsewlling, thats when i look a th the material i have that i ned to find one are 2 to go with, so even though im sittin im a working on them,

awilson 05-27-2013 09:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my quilt so far:) LOVE IT! Thank you guys for all the of the beautiful blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415733[/ATTACH]

Short an Sweet 05-27-2013 10:20 AM

I LOVE the border you are using

Originally Posted by awilson (Post 6088090)
Here is my quilt so far:) LOVE IT! Thank you guys for all the of the beautiful blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415733[/ATTACH]

Short an Sweet 05-27-2013 11:06 AM

k ladies, I did not make it to the PO last week because I was sick but I will be going tomorrow after work, there are only 4 that I have not finished yet and those 4 will be mailed by the deadline 6/1. Those 4 are urgodschild2, yours is half done just need to finish the 4 corners and put it together, girlscouts1, everything is ready to make, DogHouseMom, yours is cut out and ready to sew, and last but not least Jannie, everything is ready to make. If your name is not listed here then yours is one of the ones being mailed tomorrow. I am not used to working with fat 8ths so some of the patterns I attempted were to much for that amount of fabric so if there arent many leftovers then yours was probably one of the fabrics I had to recut when I had to change patterns

ssnare 05-27-2013 04:57 PM

awilson, that is pretty. It is always so nice to see the different blocks made from the same fabric.

LovingIzabella 05-28-2013 06:19 AM

Hello All,
I am sorry I have not been on this thread as much as I normally am or as much as I would like to be. Aside from dealing with my own brain surgeries I have been dealing with other family issues as well. It is not easy to be a swap hostess and a mom and a patient and a worker and so many other things all at once.
June 1 is fast approaching and so is the next boom. I will not be playing in it but I will gladly host for all of those who wish to continue playing.
Hugs
April

missgigglewings 05-28-2013 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 6089831)
Hello All,
I am sorry I have not been on this thread as much as I normally am or as much as I would like to be. Aside from dealing with my own brain surgeries I have been dealing with other family issues as well. It is not easy to be a swap hostess and a mom and a patient and a worker and so many other things all at once.
June 1 is fast approaching and so is the next boom. I will not be playing in it but I will gladly host for all of those who wish to continue playing.
Hugs
April

April.....hope things are getting better for you! You are an amazing inspiration to all of us whiners! Count me in on Boom #10!

wanda lou 05-28-2013 09:45 AM

Finishing up my blocks and mailing soon. I only have five left to finish up and mail. Everyone else should have received them.

chewboo
doghousemom
missgiggle
tracibug
urgodschild2

Will mail these in the next couple days. hope you all like them.
A big thank you to April for hosting.

chewboo 05-28-2013 02:16 PM

Sorry I have not been here--I just love the blocks i have received--you are all great