Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 SOUTHERN O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-southern-o-group-thread-t212380.html)

Short an Sweet 05-28-2013 03:10 PM

k the 11 have been mailed I have tracking on them if needed these 11 should all be delivered no later than Friday for sure I will get the last 4 done this week, thank you ladies for your patience

Short an Sweet 05-28-2013 03:48 PM

I was checking my delivery confirmations and there were 2 going to the same town and I thought the post man had messed up lol

Short an Sweet 05-30-2013 04:08 AM

none of the label numbers will track???? so please let me know when you get them

awilson 05-30-2013 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet (Post 6093462)
none of the label numbers will track???? so please let me know when you get them

I got your block today and loved the Colorado! Thanks!

awilson 05-30-2013 05:26 PM

Colors, not Colorado. Auto correct gets me everytm time!

Short an Sweet 05-30-2013 07:28 PM

Im glad you liked it, I didnt remember to take pictures b4 I mailed sorry

Originally Posted by awilson (Post 6094638)
Colors, not Colorado. Auto correct gets me everytm time!

girlscouts1 05-30-2013 08:09 PM

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I am a bit behind in my swaps. My husband was laid off and I had to go back to work, and the adjustments have really been weighing on me. I will finish each and everyone of my commitments, but they will not be mailed by tomorrow. I am also stepping down from future swaps until things get better. Thanks for understanding.....

ahwu 05-30-2013 08:38 PM

Hi girlscouts1, I hope things get better for you soon. Don't worry about my block. Take your time and take care of yourself.

Short an Sweet 05-31-2013 03:36 AM

I totally understand, don't worry about mine until you can get to it. I finally got a job about a week after this swap started and I am in no way organized for working and sewing, so I wont be doing any more swaps till I figure out this time managment thing either lol

Originally Posted by girlscouts1 (Post 6094955)
Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I am a bit behind in my swaps. My husband was laid off and I had to go back to work, and the adjustments have really been weighing on me. I will finish each and everyone of my commitments, but they will not be mailed by tomorrow. I am also stepping down from future swaps until things get better. Thanks for understanding.....

Short an Sweet 05-31-2013 03:38 AM

I hope you like the colors on ur block I love bright colors and your fabric just seemed to ask for bright

Originally Posted by ahwu (Post 6094980)
Hi girlscouts1, I hope things get better for you soon. Don't worry about my block. Take your time and take care of yourself.