Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

Navarre2011 02-25-2011 11:52 AM

No problems ladies I just wanted to let everyone know where the mail man stood for now! I did forget two more grown ups but it is from two other members...

Navarre2011 02-25-2011 11:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
JaneCat
MegsAnn
Love em!!!

Chigger Holler Quilter 02-25-2011 02:01 PM

Grownup block going out to Moonrise on Monday. (hope to have another one or two to mail at the same time.) Have a good weekend!

LovingIzabella 02-25-2011 04:56 PM

9 Attachment(s)
I had the most amazing and surprising box when I got home today! In it were two gifts for Izabella and 16 yes 16 blocks for me. I sent money fabric to Misty (oatw13) and her mom in the hopes of having a block to frame for my new office when we move in to our new building. Well they made me enough beautiful and stunning blocks to make a quilt and/or framed blocks for my new office. The amount of love and thought in these blocks is such a blessing to me! Thank you both so very much!
They also sent me a beautiful mug rug which is fabulous as I always have a tea mug and a huge water one.
Thank you both again-I am touched beyond words by your kindness and love.
Hugs
April
PS Izzy's special gifts can be seen here:
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-103066-1.htm#2624799

Mug Rug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122655[/ATTACH]

Blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122656[/ATTACH]

Look at that awesome money tree with coins for leaves
[ATTACH=CONFIG]122657[/ATTACH]

Look at the money in their hands!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123201[/ATTACH]

oatw13 02-25-2011 06:01 PM

I'm so glad you like them! They were so much fun to make!

Unfortunately, we didn't get too many others done while we were working on yours! We are starting to catch up, though. :)

Be sure to let us know what you decide to do with them.

vivnme 02-25-2011 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This beautiful block is for fryguymoore from Material girl. It will be going back to her on Monday

Material girl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129286[/ATTACH]

vivnme 02-25-2011 06:35 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I received these grown up blocks that were forwarded to me by my daughter fryguymoore. They are all so beautiful. I can't believe the amount of work that has gone into these blocks. Thank you all so much :D

Obsessed
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129930[/ATTACH]

OK Darla
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129931[/ATTACH]

Shaysmema
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129932[/ATTACH]

Twospoiled Huskies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]130023[/ATTACH]

Navarre2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]130413[/ATTACH]

fryguymoore 02-25-2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by vivnme
This beautiful block is for fryguymoore from Material girl. It will be going back to her on Monday

Thanks material girl. I am not sure how I accidentally sent that to my mom????? I didn't even see it before. It looks really awesome! I am a dork, but I think everyone already knew that ;)

maine ladybug 02-25-2011 06:53 PM

I can hardly believe it, but I'M WORKING ON MY LAST BLOCK!!! I have received all my Fat 8ths and when this block is done all I have to do is sit back and wait for my blocks to arrive. YEAH!
I probably won't get these last blocks into the mail until Tuesday or Wednesday because I'll be out of town. The last ones to go out are to: Diecy, Judy G, KSea, Lovingizabella, materialgirl, Megs Ann, Mistilliz, Qbee, and Wendsy. I hope you will all like the blocks I made for you.

Navarre2011 02-25-2011 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by vivnme
I received these grown up blocks that were forwarded to me by my daughter fryguymoore. They are all so beautiful. I can't believe the amount of work that has gone into these blocks. Thank you all so much :D

Luv, wanted to let you know for the posting mine and twospoiledhuskies is labled wrong. I sent the batik pink green and tan...just letting you know!! I love that one by the way I hope you enjoy her:)