Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

ksea 04-28-2011 08:01 AM

Hello Besties, I have decided to update once a week just to let everyone know what my spreadsheet says. I have received blocks from everyone except for:
Chiggerhollerquilter
Lillie
LovingIzabella
NurseBonnie

If this is not correct, please let me know. Like I have mentioned before I am not in a hurry.

LovingIzabella 04-28-2011 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by ksea
Hello Besties, I have decided to update once a week just to let everyone know what my spreadsheet says. I have received blocks from everyone except for:
Chiggerhollerquilter
Lillie
LovingIzabella
NurseBonnie

If this is not correct, please let me know. Like I have mentioned before I am not in a hurry.

Mine was mailed last week....oh boy please let me know if you don't have it...I am starting to get concerned as a few others look like they did not make it yet either :-(
Hugs
April

jaciqltznok 04-28-2011 09:21 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Here is a pix of the blocks I have received thus far in no particular order! Many thanks to those who made me TWO blocks!

a long shot of them all! won't this be GREAT for my cousin?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190323[/ATTACH]

My cousin Chris who will get this quilt!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]190325[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 04-28-2011 09:29 AM

Okay now I am really concerned. I do not see my block in there Jacquie and I thought you had received it...did the last of them go MIA??? :shock: :shock: Help Help I know I saw some postings of people receiving them but seems some of them may have gone wayward :-(
Beautiful blocks though...I really love the way some of the animals are showcased..if he don't like it I do ;-)
Hugs
April

jaciqltznok 04-28-2011 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Okay now I am really concerned. I do not see my block in there Jacquie and I thought you had received it...did the last of them go MIA??? :shock: :shock: Help Help I know I saw some postings of people receiving them but seems some of them may have gone wayward :-(
Beautiful blocks though...I really love the way some of the animals are showcased..if he don't like it I do ;-)
Hugs
April

April look at the pix again..I think yours is the very first block in the very first pix..I have you down for an Eagle with brown and green!

jaciqltznok 04-28-2011 10:07 AM

I am still waiting on blocks from jennifer22206, Lillie, Nurse Bonnie, Sweetness. This is what my records show, so if you have sent the block and you see it in the pix please let me know which one it is so I can mark you off. THanks

LovingIzabella 04-28-2011 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

Hugs
April

April look at the pix again..I think yours is the very first block in the very first pix..I have you down for an Eagle with brown and green!

Ahhh I see it now...that picture did not come up for me before :oops: :oops: Sorry to bother you...I just got nervous lol
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 04-28-2011 10:59 AM

I am still waiting on blocks from jennifer22206, Lillie, Nurse Bonnie, Sweetness. This is what my records show, so if you have sent the block and you see it in the pix please let me know which one it is so I can mark you off. THanks

Sweetness's block is in the same picture as mine only in the bottom row in the middle :thumbup:
Hugs
April

jaciqltznok 04-28-2011 10:59 AM

great, I thought I had it written down right....it is lovely...what a great group of blocks..will make a super stunning "GUY" quilt that is for sure!

jaciqltznok 04-28-2011 11:01 AM

Sweetness's block is in the same picture as mine only in the bottom row in the middle :thumbup:
Hugs
April

THANKs,,,got that marked down now...what do you think..sashing or NO sashing