Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

oatw13 04-18-2011 03:43 PM

shaysmema - WOW! Already washing and cutting for the next one! I haven't even started to look for fabric to send yet!

I received two more great blocks from rejenea and chigger holler quilter. :)
I will post pictures soon. (I know I keep saying that. lol)

Thank you both. And, thanks to everyone for making this swap so fun.

Diecy 04-18-2011 04:44 PM

Block went out today

maine ladybug 04-18-2011 06:13 PM

Received a block today frinom Sweetness. Thank you.
Only 9 more to come home.

jaciqltznok 04-18-2011 06:19 PM

despite it being TAX day and the PO packed for hours, I managed to get ALL of the blocks mailed out today.
Here is my list of ones I have not rec'd from

Jennifer22206
Lillie
mistiliz
Nurse Bonnie
Qbee
sweetness

I can not wait for them all to be home!

Obsessed 04-18-2011 06:39 PM

According to my records I have only 4 blocks left to come home! I don't want to rush anyone who needs a little more time, and I know some are likely in the mail right now, but just to see if my records are correct... I'm missing:

Qbee
Mistiliz
Lillie
jaciqltznok

This swap was a lot of fun and I love each and every block I received! Thank you to everyone! I know I've been bad about posting pictures of received blocks lately, but I do love them. I'll try to post a picture of them all together in a few days.

jaciqltznok 04-18-2011 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Obsessed
This swap was a lot of fun and I love each and every block I received! Thank you to everyone! I know I've been bad about posting pictures of received blocks lately, but I do love them. I'll try to post a picture of them all together in a few days.

I did not open all of my envies until today!
It was like Christmas!
Those of you who made two blocks, God bless you! My cousin is over 6' tall so his quilt has to be LONG...ehhehe

this is going to be a stunning quilt...I just need to figure out how to set them now!

oatw13 04-19-2011 04:55 PM

Looks like I had a couple blocks delivered to the neighbor's house!

So,I now have blocks from letsquilt and shaysmema! Thank you, ladies! :)
They are great.

Navarre2011 04-20-2011 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Recieved a great grown up today from LovingIzabella!!
Thank you:)

LovingIzabella
[ATTACH=CONFIG]186651[/ATTACH]

ksea 04-20-2011 05:10 AM

Good morning besties, I thought now would be a good time to do an update. The last of my grown up blocks were mailed by the 3 of April so everyone should have received a block from me by now. If not please let me know. I am still waiting on blocks from ChiggerHollerQuilter, Diecy, jaciqltznok, jennifer22206, lillie, lovingizabella, mistiliz, nursebonnie, Qbee, sweetness, twospoiledhuskies. Please don't anyone think that I am in any kind of a hurry, I am no where near ready to put these blocks together but I wanted to let everyone know what my spreadsheet was showing.
I want to thank everyone who participated in this swap, everyone did an awesome job and I can't wait to see completed quilts. I also want to thank April for hosting this swap she always does an awesome job.

LovingIzabella 04-20-2011 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by ksea
Good morning besties, I thought now would be a good time to do an update. The last of my grown up blocks were mailed by the 3 of April so everyone should have received a block from me by now. If not please let me know. I am still waiting on blocks from ChiggerHollerQuilter, Diecy, jaciqltznok, jennifer22206, lillie, lovingizabella, mistiliz, nursebonnie, Qbee, sweetness, twospoiledhuskies. Please don't anyone think that I am in any kind of a hurry, I am no where near ready to put these blocks together but I wanted to let everyone know what my spreadsheet was showing.
I want to thank everyone who participated in this swap, everyone did an awesome job and I can't wait to see completed quilts. I also want to thank April for hosting this swap she always does an awesome job.

My block for you is on it's way home and thank you for the update :-) I so appreciate your kind words on the swap-I love hosting it and love the friends I have made through it.

Navarre-I am glad you received your block and like it. I really loved how those colors went together.

Thank you all again
Hugs
April