Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

pattis47 01-22-2011 06:06 PM

You are very welcome. I just learned to do machine applique so I wanted to try to use what I learned. I am glad you will be able to use it..... when I saw the other crown posted, I almost changed my mind. But when I tried to cut something else I was afraid I wouldn't have enough fabric so I just completed my 1st effort.

Originally Posted by Obsessed
I received a very pretty F8 from Letsquilt today.

Also, thanks to Pattis47, both of my nieces will have a crown in their super-pink-princessy quilts! I love it so much! It is perfect! Thanks Patti!

buddy'smom 01-22-2011 06:11 PM

I received an awesome block today from PokerDiva and F8's from Mistliz, missgigglewings, jaciqltznok, &letsquilt, thanks ladies.

pattis47 01-22-2011 06:25 PM

They are beautiful. You will have fun putting them together in a top.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
My first blocks returned to me. Love them!
Sorry the lighting isn't too good.

Carsey 01-22-2011 06:36 PM

Yes, #5 please!!!! Count me in.

oatw13 01-22-2011 06:45 PM

Pattis - I love how you put the crown in the center of the star. That was very clever. :)

All of the blocks posted are gorgeous. :)

I received fabric from missgigglewings and mistiliz today.

Chigger Holler Quilter 01-22-2011 07:14 PM

I'm in for #5 also...now the race is on to finish both groups for #4! I have gotten a few grown up blocks and some F8s since I posted last. I just found my list (gotta keep good records, you know)...and I'm a little snowed under (literally) this week, but will be back on track after finishing Healthy Cooking School tomorrow...it's hard to fit things in around the important things in life (like boomerang exchange)! Will post pics and list F8s soon. Thanks everyone. :) Have a good day.
April, Lizzie is gorgeous and I'd like to thank you for sharing her with us. She's like a ray of sunshine (but who'd know that better than you?).

pattis47 01-22-2011 07:33 PM

How can you be a proper princess without a crown? I had fun doing it

Originally Posted by oatw13
Pattis - I love how you put the crown in the center of the star. That was very clever. :)

All of the blocks posted are gorgeous. :)

I received fabric from missgigglewings and mistiliz today.

Carsey 01-22-2011 07:43 PM

Update: Update: Completed blocks were sent out today for the following Boomerang Besties:

PokerDive
Janecat
DonnaDrum
Moonrise
Quiltlin
Nurse Bonnie
Lillie
Ksea
Shaysmema
Judy G
Pattis47
Fryguymoore
Bookworm
Chigger Holler Quilter
Jennifer 22206
Oatw13
Obsessed

The completed blocks will go out Monday for the following Boomerang Besties:

Rejenea
TwoSpoiledHuskies

Let me know when you get them. I hope you like them!!

Carsey

Obsessed 01-22-2011 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
You are very welcome. I just learned to do machine applique so I wanted to try to use what I learned. I am glad you will be able to use it..... when I saw the other crown posted, I almost changed my mind. But when I tried to cut something else I was afraid I wouldn't have enough fabric so I just completed my 1st effort.

Originally Posted by Obsessed
I received a very pretty F8 from Letsquilt today.

Also, thanks to Pattis47, both of my nieces will have a crown in their super-pink-princessy quilts! I love it so much! It is perfect! Thanks Patti!

I'm glad you went through with it! I'm making two princessy quilts for two princessy nieces and they both deserve a crown!

moonrise 01-22-2011 09:57 PM

F8's Received 1/22:

mistiliz
diecy
missgigglewings
jaciqltznok

Still need:

materialgirl
megsann
qbee
wendsy

:)