Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

kristen0112 01-22-2011 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
Good morning everyone, I received a F8 from missgigglewings, and my very first grownup block from kristen0112, it is just beautiful, thank you so much. All of my fabric was sent out on the 15th so everyone should be getting it really soon. I will wait a few days to post the names of the ones that haven't said that they received it.

I am on my way to the PO to mail okdarla's completed blocks. Both the buddies and the besties block are going to be flying their way into Canada and home real soon.

Also I am having trouble keeping track of who wants a siggy block so I am just going to send one to everyone.

April thanks for sharing pics of Izzy, it is always fun to see pics of her and the pup. Also I just love that star block you sent to pattis.

I am glad you liked your block.

Obsessed 01-23-2011 04:22 AM

Good morning Besties!

I have grown up blocks going out on Monday morning to Moonrise and PokerDiva.

Just for record-keeping's sake... I show that I am still waiting for F8s from:

Diecy
jaciqlznok
Materialgrl
MegsAnn
mistiliz
Qbee
Wendsy

No rush - I have plenty to keep me busy, and I know some are just sending now - just want to make sure the postal gremlins haven't been up to anything!

PokerDiva 01-23-2011 07:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday I received a F8 from lets quilt and a beautiful block and siggy block from pattis47.

materialgrl 01-23-2011 08:15 AM

Yes I have received your f8

ksea 01-23-2011 09:29 AM

Hi besties, I received F8s from mistilliz and jaciqltznok on 1/22 and am sending out nursebonnies grown up block on Monday.

All of the blocks that are being posted are just beautiful, I think we are all going to have beautiful quilts.

April thanks for the link to the pics of Izzys room, I think I have a purple fabric that is real close to her walls.

Jennifer22206 01-23-2011 09:35 AM

Ok. Tomorrow grown up blocks are going out for:

ChiggerHollerQuilter
DonnaDrum
bookworm
Navarre2011

If any of you girls would like a sneak peak, the blocks are posted in my Photobucket in my signature. :D

I'm planning on working no 3 or 4 more today or tonight.. will post when those are done. :)

Also:
I'm waiting on F8's from:
Diecy
jaciqlznok
Materialgrl
MegsAnn
mistiliz <- need to double check that I have yours.
Qbee
Wendsy

bookworm 01-23-2011 09:48 AM

Going to the postbox today are: PokerDiva, TwoSpoiledHuskies, goldendog55, DonnaDrumm and pattis47

Next up are Nurse Bonnie, Jennifer22206, Lillie, and missgigglewings

Jennifer22206 01-23-2011 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by bookworm
Going to the postbox today are: PokerDiva, TwoSpoiledHuskies, goldendog55, DonnaDrumm and pattis47

Ohhh.. I'm in the Up Next category! Can't wait!!!

bookworm 01-23-2011 10:25 AM

As soon as I can get more stamps :)

pattis47 01-23-2011 12:09 PM

Hey Jennifer,
I have one block I am working on now and then it is yours. Do you want a peak at the fabrics I have chosen to go with your F8? Or would you rather have a peak at the pattern I am going to be doine?

*** might take a little longer today to complete blocks, just depends on how exciting the football games are.********

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206

Originally Posted by bookworm

Ohhh.. I'm in the Up Next category! Can't wait!!!